GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'd like to see some kind of pass to have access to some of the content that is locked behind seasonal events. SAB, the Snowman Raid, Mad King fight, Queens Gauntlet are all good examples of fun challenging content that are not available for people to play except for short time spans throughout the year. Obviously they would need to keep the dailies not available outside of the seasons to keep them special but selling a pass to this content would definitely sell. SAB for example could have access to the vendors and the only thing outside of season you could farm is the green, yellow, and blue skins. People would still play during the season to get the Crimson skins. They'd likely have to look at the loot drops for any of the modes they allowed with the pass to not make the seasonal content irrelevant. It's fun challenging content that shouldn't be locked out for the majority of the year. I know a lot of people would buy something like that to have access to that content throughout the year. It would also give those people that don't have a lot of time during those times of the year access to the content they otherwise don't get to play.

Request 1: Book of Olmakahn Meditations. This would be like the "How to Dance, Volume 1" book, but it would instead use the animations used in the Olmakahn meditations. By inviting people to follow along, you'd be able to lead a group through the moves, just as one of the Elders does in the Olmakahn settlement.

Request 2: Third home garden plot, please. Having an "incomplete" garden for so long is annoying and frustrating.

I have done an updated design for the proposed Charr RollerCycle: fPmghly.pngSuggested idle animation: player opens up coal box, and gets a big cloud of black smoke in their face causing them to visibly recoil, and freeze for a moment, before bringing their hand around and dropping more coal in, closes box, shakes soot off of face.

I'm gonna make a request for skyscale skins because it's potentially early enough that they might not have made the pack yet.

please put in a skyscale pack.

i hope that there'll be similar variations like the warclaw mount, a fire themed one (can't have too much fire), a branded one and some other fun variations.

I'd also really like one of those other variations to have a 'thin tail' variant of the skyscale.

thanks for reading my suggestion, even if it's dumb.

Please increase the availability of all the different mount adoption licenses.I get the idea of artificial scarcity but for those that don't get baitet into buying something else it's just frustrating, I've saved money to buy some of the skins I wanted and now I have to wait Kormir knows how long until its finally available again.

Oh and since we currently have to wait unknown amounts of time for a specific mount adoption license to return to the Gemstore it would be fair to include them in a sale whenever they return.

Yes, YES, the mount licences should definetely rotate more often, I have been sitting on my gems all throught the march sales and couldn't buy the mount skins I wanted, as well as the mursaat backpack/glider combo. The latter was on sale during previous march sales so it was a huge letdown. :(

Yes, YES, the mount licences should definetely rotate more often, I have been sitting on my gems all throught the march sales and couldn't buy the mount skins I wanted, as well as the mursaat backpack/glider combo. The latter was on sale during previous march sales so it was a huge letdown. :(