[NA][DB] Awkward Introverts [AI] Recruiting

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tesone.1569 said:I'd be interested in trying out your guild as well. I'm a veteran player but I'm more of an open world exploration type, only been in a few guilds, and like the PvE side of the game but will also dabble in WvW. I have a busy life but still log on almost every night. Look forward to hearing from you.

@spazmatastic.1376 said:I ran around with you guys tonight in WvW (Tyranus Spawsaw), I had a lot of fun and would love to join! I log in at least a few times a week.

@AuraofMana.1279 said:Hey, would love to find some people to play with. Last time I played, it was during launch. Started to come back and log in everyday but usually I have a pretty busy life so I only really get an hour or so on weekdays.

I've invited all three of you in-game. Thanks for expressing interest in joining AI :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm very new to this game. I have only played this game for 3 days as of today. I'm looking for a guild that has friendly, helpful people in it. I think I'm decent at getting around and figuring things out (I come from WoW so I know the gist of mmos) but there's a lot I have no clue about. Would I be a good fit in your guild? Is it pretty active?

@RiverSong.6812 said:Hey there, I'm very new to this game. I have only played this game for 3 days as of today. I'm looking for a guild that has friendly, helpful people in it. I think I'm decent at getting around and figuring things out (I come from WoW so I know the gist of mmos) but there's a lot I have no clue about. Would I be a good fit in your guild? Is it pretty active?

I sent you mail in-game!

I am returning to the game, haven't played in 4yrs. I am currently on Dragonbrand. I have been invited to a lot of guilds that have discord but then gone them to find absolutely no one on...I dislike socializing via 'typing'. Is your discord very active or only during special events/raiding, etc?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I've had the game for several years however I have just finished getting my first two characters to level 80 and I figure I should start trying to do some more end-game type things and I saw someone advertising the guild in map chat and figured I would see if you still have space open for new members.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I just started to play a few days ago (got the game at launch and never played until last week somehow :'( )So I'm looking for a guild that can help me getting deeper into the game (I'm currently lvl26, so really just getting started)Love the name of your guild and hope I would be a good fit!

PS = My schedule for gaming is usually from 8pm to 1 or 2am EST most days of the week and at various hours during the week end.PS2 = as a noob in both Guild Wars and MMO (this is my first MMO), I hope you don't mind people who got a lot of questions :#

@Shodas.6837 said:Can I join the guild? :)

@SilentRage.3572 said:Hi there, I just started to play a few days ago (got the game at launch and never played until last week somehow :'( )So I'm looking for a guild that can help me getting deeper into the game (I'm currently lvl26, so really just getting started)Love the name of your guild and hope I would be a good fit!

PS = My schedule for gaming is usually from 8pm to 1 or 2am EST most days of the week and at various hours during the week end.PS2 = as a noob in both Guild Wars and MMO (this is my first MMO), I hope you don't mind people who got a lot of questions :#

I added you both to my friends list so that I could message you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...