Please nerf full counter more! it still deal too much damage!

Luna.6203

@Quadox.7834 said:We should have less skills that do everything/too much in one skill, not more. This was a good nerf.

Most the effects on the skill are not really doing anythign ecept ensuring that the skill actually does what it is supose to do and nothing else, which is to cause damage and stun. Traits do not count, because they are traits.

You do realiz that full counter is a counter right? think like this if you play a thief you have at least one skill that make you dodge and it attacks harder then the full counter as the thiefs counter and now that the war has a counter you say its op when its just countering does this make any sence? Now that the full counter has been nerfed to hell it no longer feels like a counter skill. so how is nerfing a counter to a wet noodle helping the counter at all?

• 1 month later...

@Atticus.7194 said:

@Opopanax.1803 said:Lol. SB is definitely not worth playing for me at this point.

It is,just try something else and dont rely on counter for dmg.Having some good fights atm with gs/hammie.Hits like a truck if u build right and u dont even need strength line for it.But yes,counter damage is just sad.

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:I'm all for nerfing warrior until players will be forced to think of their actions to be successful.
SdWFSLi.jpg
^ This screen was taken like yesterday? For sure it need fixes, since as far as I know Full Counter should have 300 range (and I'm pretty sure I was away from this 300 range aswell).Before anyone will start jumping "wololo ~1.4k dmg, so low wololo", this is the proper damage that should be from the very release of PoF in WvW and PvP.

So a core defining skill should do 1/5-1/8 the damage of most of our other burst skills and basically be negligible? You're joking right? Nothing "proper" about it, also you're going to have to provide some actual substance to that argument aside from "it should cause I say so".

Yeah, when that same skill also CC's, gives you stability, gives you a second of an evade, procs magebane tether through unblockables.

@DonkeyHaxor.4052 said:

@Opopanax.1803 said:Lol. SB is definitely not worth playing for me at this point.

It is,just try something else and dont rely on counter for dmg.Having some good fights atm with gs/hammie.Hits like a truck if u build right and u dont even need strength line for it.But yes,counter damage is just sad.

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:I'm all for nerfing warrior until players will be forced to think of their actions to be successful.
SdWFSLi.jpg
^ This screen was taken like yesterday? For sure it need fixes, since as far as I know Full Counter should have 300 range (and I'm pretty sure I was away from this 300 range aswell).Before anyone will start jumping "wololo ~1.4k dmg, so low wololo", this is the proper damage that should be from the very release of PoF in WvW and PvP.

So a core defining skill should do 1/5-1/8 the damage of most of our other burst skills and basically be negligible? You're joking right? Nothing "proper" about it, also you're going to have to provide some actual substance to that argument aside from "it should cause I say so".

Yeah, when that same skill also CC's, gives you stability, gives you a second of an evade, procs magebane tether through unblockables.

that same skill also applies a big shiny bubble that says "don't hit me or i will counter you", can be blinded and the counter attack is on a delay after ana ctual block, so it can be evaded

@melandru.3876 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

that same skill also applies a big shiny bubble that says "don't hit me or i will counter you", can be blinded and the counter attack is on a delay after ana ctual block, so it can be evaded

Yeah, you can evade it. Yeah, thief can also cancel it with steal. However, why would anyone dodge this skill or cancel the skill if its such a shit skill? obviously there's a reason other classes try to avoid it. I'm not sure what that is... wait, maybe that they get cc'd and magebane tether procs which gives the warrior might.

@DonkeyHaxor.4052 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

Yeah, you can evade it. Yeah, thief can also cancel it with steal. However, why would anyone dodge this skill or cancel the skill if its such a kitten skill? obviously there's a reason other classes try to avoid it. I'm not sure what that is... wait, maybe that they get cc'd and magebane tether procs which gives the warrior might.

the reason why they avoiçd it is not what the skill itself does damagewise, but what the trait doesresetting your burst f1

getting another arcing slice (lethal at targets at 50% health or less) or breaching strike (unblockable boon removal) are game changersdeny that, by not triggering full couter and your odds at winning have increased tenfold

@melandru.3876 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

Yeah, you can evade it. Yeah, thief can also cancel it with steal. However, why would anyone dodge this skill or cancel the skill if its such a kitten skill? obviously there's a reason other classes try to avoid it. I'm not sure what that is... wait, maybe that they get cc'd and magebane tether procs which gives the warrior might.

the reason why they avoiçd it is not what the skill itself does damagewise, but what the trait doesresetting your burst f1

getting another arcing slice (lethal at targets at 50% health or less) or breaching strike (unblockable boon removal) are game changersdeny that, by not triggering full couter and your odds at winning have increased tenfold

Woah, wait a minute dude this is a thread thats saying full counter sucks. We don't disagree dude, FC is a skill u have to dodge for various reasons. It's very good dude, im glad we agree.

@DonkeyHaxor.4052 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

Woah, wait a minute dude this is a thread thats saying full counter sucks. We don't disagree dude, FC is a skill u have to dodge for various reasons. It's very good dude, im glad we agree.

this is a thread saying full counters DAMAGE sucks, not the skill itselffull counter is useful, no one will claim otherwise, but the skill itself in pvp feels lackluster, esp since you are limited to t1 burst kills.

atleast in wvw you can still do 2-3k full counters, which are ok, nothing comprared to the 5-7k we used to do, but still somethingnow we do what, 300-500 damage? on a full offensive build. shield bash hits for more without using an amulet, and has a longer cc

nerf shield bash

@melandru.3876 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

this is a thread saying full counters DAMAGE sucks, not the skill itselffull counter is useful, no one will claim otherwise, but the skill itself in pvp feels lackluster, esp since you are limited to t1 burst kills.

atleast in wvw you can still do 2-3k full counters, which are ok, nothing comprared to the 5-7k we used to do, but still somethingnow we do what, 300-500 damage? on a full offensive build. shield bash hits for more without using an amulet, and has a longer cc

nerf shield bash

Ok, so now we can get to my original point, which was that FC doesnt need to do damage to be considered good. It resets your f1 cooldown, it gives you a half second evade. It gives you an unblockable CC. It gives you damage mitigation which if u use correctly can be insanely good. It, on top of all of these things, and on the LOW END of the spectrum, gives you 500 damage. That is fucking crazy. I dont know how anyone that plays this game can say that isnt insanely good. It is actually laughable how unbalanced full counter is.

@DonkeyHaxor.4052 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

nerf shield bash

Ok, so now we can get to my original point, which was that FC doesnt need to do damage to be considered good. It resets your f1 cooldown, it gives you a half second evade. It gives you an unblockable CC. It gives you damage mitigation which if u use correctly can be insanely good. It, on top of all of these things, and on the LOW END of the spectrum, gives you 500 damage. That is kitten crazy. I dont know how anyone that plays this game can say that isnt insanely good. It is actually laughable how unbalanced full counter is.

-it resets f1 if it hits, only you the foe allow that or not. if you still hit the most telegraphic skill animation out there..your fault-half a second evade only if you actually got hit, read above-unblockable, but not condi-immune. blind is still the nr 1 way to defeat a warrior. that, and kiting it. full counter trigegrs melee radius, not range radius-damage mitigation (i assume protection?) only if traited. traits should not affect skills. nerf the trait, not the skill.

unbalanced, you know what i fund fun..holo forge 5 that hits you through an entire building because f u line of sight, right?

@melandru.3876 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

nerf shield bash

Ok, so now we can get to my original point, which was that FC doesnt need to do damage to be considered good. It resets your f1 cooldown, it gives you a half second evade. It gives you an unblockable CC. It gives you damage mitigation which if u use correctly can be insanely good. It, on top of all of these things, and on the LOW END of the spectrum, gives you 500 damage. That is kitten crazy. I dont know how anyone that plays this game can say that isnt insanely good. It is actually laughable how unbalanced full counter is.

-it resets f1 if it hits, only you the foe allow that or not. if you still hit the most telegraphic skill animation out there..your fault-half a second evade only if you actually got hit, read above-unblockable, but not condi-immune. blind is still the nr 1 way to defeat a warrior. that, and kiting it. full counter trigegrs melee radius, not range radius-damage mitigation (i assume protection?) only if traited. traits should not affect skills. nerf the trait, not the skill.

unbalanced, you know what i fund fun..holo forge 5 that hits you through an entire building because f u line of sight, right?

No, its damage mitigation in terms of the fact rhat u take no damage from the skill that hits FC. And in terms of blind, so what the skill has a counter that SOME classes have access to. oh no...

We arent talking about other classes here, but we can sure. Holo is also very good yes, forge 5 is kinda buggy which makes it hard to avoid sometimes yeah.

@DonkeyHaxor.4052 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

nerf shield bash

No, its damage mitigation in terms of the fact rhat u take no damage from the skill that hits FC. And in terms of blind, so what the skill has a counter that SOME classes have access to. oh no...

We arent talking about other classes here, but we can sure. Holo is also very good yes, forge 5 is kinda buggy which makes it hard to avoid sometimes yeah.

"makes it hard to avoid somethimes" they literally hit you througha building where you can't see them this is especially annoying in wvw

play rev, try to land hammer 2 on even the slightiest terrain elevation, the skill will never land. now back to holo, use forge 5 wherever u want, it will hit in a 360 degree angle lol, horizontal, vertical all the same. you can hit someone who is above you.

so what are you trying to say, that full counter shouldn't "mitigate" damage now, that the full skill should hit the warrior and that he then answers with "all the good tools fc provides) ah yes, trading a 9k maul wioth a 500 full counter..that might workif only the maul wasn't unblockable

@melandru.3876 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

nerf shield bash

"makes it hard to avoid somethimes" they literally hit you througha building where you can't see them this is especially annoying in wvw

play rev, try to land hammer 2 on even the slightiest terrain elevation, the skill will never land. now back to holo, use forge 5 wherever u want, it will hit in a 360 degree angle lol, horizontal, vertical all the same. you can hit someone who is above you.

so what are you trying to say, that full counter shouldn't "mitigate" damage now, that the full skill should hit the warrior and that he then answers with "all the good tools fc provides) ah yes, trading a 9k maul wioth a 500 full counter..that might workif only the maul wasn't unblockable

No, im saying that FC doesnt need any changes. It's perfect as it is now.

@melandru.3876 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

A lot of good warriors are using full counter as a dodge, meaning you sometimes cant help but hit it because of how well its timed

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

SdWFSLi.jpg

A lot of good warriors are using full counter as a dodge, meaning you sometimes cant help but hit it because of how well its timed

even if you hit it, the damage part and cc of full counter happens on a delaythat gives you, the rerceiving end time to blind/evade or just sidestep the damage + cc part. it's not that full counter has 450 range

if you can trigger full counter, without the dmg part triggering you put full counter on cd, and you keep their regular f1 on cooldown