New Current Events

@"cNd.1096" said:Are you sure you use right portal? From what I noticed there are two, the one you came there and the one you have to leave the area.

Yeah. I've only had one in mine. The other end was always a waypoint

Out of 5 events now I've had 2 keepsakes, so Im guessing it just isn't guaranteed

@"cNd.1096" said:It was for me, I completed this achievement and everything worked just fine. Make sure you really use right portal, in Diessea Plateau and Snowden Drifts there will be Cow or Dolyak standing near correct portal.

You have lost me a little now. I've never seen 2 portals. The sequence I am seeing is - portal appears under a shield, you break shield, you enter, defeat boss, leave via the only instance portal to new map.

Or do you mean don't enter the portal once you arrive in the new map?

@"kasoki.5180" said:How do you even start this? Ive never seen any event/portal so far. Do you need to start from a specific location?

http://dulfy.net/2019/04/09/gw2-helpful-hero-current-events-and-riftstalker-weapons-guide/

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"cNd.1096" said:After you kill Champion Riftstalker look around you, you should notice little path throught floating rocks with portal at the end of it.

Correct - I follow that every time since it's the only exit out

Strange, because this worked for me every time.

Once you do the small 'jumping puzzle' over the rocks to get out via the exit portal you should get ported to the next map in the sequence. (Don't forget to talk to the NPC in the new map who may be hard to see from all the crowds - that should get you the achieve for the item you brought out of the portal.) If there is a portal currently up on that new map when you get there, DON'T hop into it. Wait for the next time the portal pops (every 10 minutes) and then go in. Rinse and repeat and that should get you correctly through all of the maps and the collection achieves.You can get 3 satchels per day per character. Not sure about the RNG for the drop of the Riftstalker Carapace but over 3 characters getting 3 Satchels apiece I have not seen it drop. You do get one for completing all the collection though.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Dami.5046 said:Unless it was fixed, i did as the Dulfy guide as i'm missing a few items and it took me to somewhere different. Not tried today.

I tried using the Dulfy guide to make some sense of it, but it didn't really match up to what was going on beyond the locations of the portals

yep, i saw some of the comments that people weren't always ending up where they wanted, or (and it happened it me) you get some where new but nothing updates on talking to the NPC.

A lot of people seem to think the end-point where you arrive after you leave a rift is determined by where you entered the rift, that is wrong.The end point is determined by "the time" and changes every ten min in the sequence you find on dulfy.So no matter where you enter a rift and how often, you always end on the same map within one 10 min time-window.

only because Dulfy states that if you need x area you go to Y area first.Quote : ' If you need an item from a particular map, make sure you do the Rift Barrier event in a map before it in the sequence (i.e. if you need item from Snowden Drifts, start the Rift Barrier event in Diessa Plateau)' as per the sequence that was posted.

@"Dami.5046" said:only because Dulfy states that if you need x area you go to Y area first.Quote : ' If you need an item from a particular map, make sure you do the Rift Barrier event in a map before it in the sequence (i.e. if you need item from Snowden Drifts, start the Rift Barrier event in Diessa Plateau)' as per the sequence that was posted.

nope, those items are in a time cycle loop. Every 10 mins a different items is available, no matter which rift you do.

https://reddit.com/user/that_shaman/

@Katastroff.1045 said:

@"Dami.5046" said:only because Dulfy states that if you need x area you go to Y area first.Quote : ' If you need an item from a particular map, make sure you do the Rift Barrier event in a map before it in the sequence (i.e. if you need item from Snowden Drifts, start the Rift Barrier event in Diessa Plateau)' as per the sequence that was posted.

nope, those items are in a time cycle loop. Every 10 mins a different items is available, no matter which rift you do.

That makes more sense

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having trouble getting the specific item for Brisban the golem. I've been trying to get it for several days now and I've been following the times correctly but instead of getting golem through the map sequences it teleports me back to Iron marches and I get rifle again. sometimes when its Golem rift up and I try to go in I get teleported back to Iron Marches over and over again I till i miss the time until next rift. I don't know what's going on but it is been so frustrating for me to finish this is first time i experience something like this it sux. I dont know what to do It just seems I just cant finish this collection at all and I tried different characters and is been 3 days ive been committed into trying to get it. I bumped into a guy having the same problem as me with golem but he just started I believe. Another time I was party with a random and the time was on the golem and He seemed to get ported to Brisban for finishing golem and I couldnt manage to get into that one cause I got ported back to Iron Marches every time i tried going in portal and i switch maps to get in but same problem kept porting me back.....

• 2 months later...