• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@melandru.3876 said:no to fractal legendary armoryes to fractal armor skins both normal and gold

there are allready 3 ways of gaining legendary armor, pve is covered by raids. don't need a fractal version aswell

legendary should be "rare" not everyone and their mother having a full set and 8 weapons, they complelty lose their feeling that way

PVE isn't covered by raids, not a big fun of silver and gold 2005 design.Rare? Why convenient item should be rare? Give me one good reason

if everyone and their dog has legendary, then they are just ascended sets with shiny effects don't you think?it's a privilige to stat swap and swap runes at any given time. that privilige should be earned through effort, and dedication

not because some people just want to have it aswell

WvW and PvP sets beg to differ, go slak in wvw or afk in pvp and get it done.There is only one set in game has rights to be legendary by your opinion, it's shiny wvw legendary that one can get having lv 2000 in wvw.

and raids, the true end-game of pveraids, the actual gamemode where stats matter more then wherever, and you'll sqap classes/builds on bosses as needed

but because you don't care about raids, you try another waysay, what about dungeon legendary armor?

of what for those people who finnish story on every character, they should get story-legendary armor.

No, not raids, Raids armor can be bough thus making it on one line with afk pvp and slacking wvw armor

then go slack wvw for 25 weeks and be done with it.remember the time i said "effort and dedication", well we have comeback to this point

Stop telling me what to do and in return I won't tell you where you suppose to go.

i'm not telling you what to doi'm telling you what can be done

game working as intended by the company

Thank you I'm sure I know how and where to get things in this game.My point stands. With upcoming build templates, would be nice to have Fractal Legendary Armor as tribute to the most successful mod in this game

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@melandru.3876 said:no to fractal legendary armoryes to fractal armor skins both normal and gold

there are allready 3 ways of gaining legendary armor, pve is covered by raids. don't need a fractal version aswell

legendary should be "rare" not everyone and their mother having a full set and 8 weapons, they complelty lose their feeling that way

PVE isn't covered by raids, not a big fun of silver and gold 2005 design.Rare? Why convenient item should be rare? Give me one good reason

if everyone and their dog has legendary, then they are just ascended sets with shiny effects don't you think?it's a privilige to stat swap and swap runes at any given time. that privilige should be earned through effort, and dedication

WvW and PvP sets beg to differ, go slak in wvw or afk in pvp and get it done.There is only one set in game has rights to be legendary by your opinion, it's shiny wvw legendary that one can get having lv 2000 in wvw.

and raids, the true end-game of pveraids, the actual gamemode where stats matter more then wherever, and you'll sqap classes/builds on bosses as needed

but because you don't care about raids, you try another waysay, what about dungeon legendary armor?

of what for those people who finnish story on every character, they should get story-legendary armor.

No, not raids, Raids armor can be bough thus making it on one line with afk pvp and slacking wvw armor

then go slack wvw for 25 weeks and be done with it.remember the time i said "effort and dedication", well we have comeback to this point

Stop telling me what to do and in return I won't tell you where you suppose to go.I remember times when top tier was BiS. And convenient items weren't locked on dead failed mods

dead failed mods?there are currently more lfg's for raids, then for fractalsyou are countering your own argument why fractal need a legendary gearset compared to raids

this is getting laughable

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Stop telling me what to do and in return I won't tell you where you suppose to go.I remember times when top tier was BiS. And convenient items weren't locked on dead failed mods

dead failed mods?there are currently more lfg's for raids, then for fractalsyou are countering your own argument why fractal need a legendary gearset compared to raids

Yeah 9 outa 10 LFG in raids are 'Selling raids', that is laughable.It's so not dead that Anet had to organize giveaway trough Snowcrow to somehow bring community attention to raids

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Yeah 9 outa 10 LFG in raids are 'Selling raids', that is laughable.It's so not dead that Anet had to organize giveaway trough Snowcrow to somehow bring community attention to raids

zero issues to find weekly raid groupsmaybe if the gw2 playerbase increased in skill (can be achieved by making open world alot harder so 11111111 doesn't bring you all the way) they would be "fit" for raids

you could not even dodge roll every 10 seconds to deal with birds..let alone you doing actual mechanics

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

zero issues to find weekly raid groupsmaybe if the gw2 playerbase increased in skill (can be achieved by making open world alot harder so 11111111 doesn't bring you all the way) they would be "fit" for raids

you could not even dodge roll every 10 seconds to deal with birds..let alone you doing actual mechanics

Ah twisting my words again, 'can not' and 'annoying' but you know what, I'll tell ones again, whatever makes you happy.This topic isn't about raids or anything you have talked here.keep to subject please.

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Ah twisting my words again, 'can not' and 'annoying' but you know what, I'll tell ones again, whatever makes you happy.This topic isn't about raids or anything you have talked here.keep to subject please.

this topic is exactly about raids hence why legendary gear is able to be gained through raids, wvw, or pvp.i did not design this

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

this topic is exactly about raids hence why legendary gear is able to be gained through raids, wvw, or pvp.i did not design this

if you wish so. In my opinion legendary gear were added to raids and after to wvw and pvp to attract people to failing by that time wvw and pvp and new for that time raids, that have successfully failed as game mod. I don't see any other reason for mod being in game for more then 3 years and being so poorly populated.If community doesn't want to go do them, means only one thing, there is something wrong.

Now could you kindly get back to the subject? If not I'm going to ignore any other topic of yours.

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

if you wish so. In my opinion legendary gear were added to raids and after to wvw and pvp to attract people to failing by that time wvw and pvp and new for that time raids, that are successfully failed as game mod as well. I don't see any other reason for mod being in game for more then 3 years and being so poorly populated.If community doesn't want to go do them, means only one thing, there is something wrong.

because pvp and raids take actual skillin fractals it takes 1 healscourge/1 heal fb to carry 4 bad players. fight will tak a while but will 100% succeed aslong as the heal fb/healscourge knows what it is doing.a game should not reward you for failing, it should punnish you

the skill level in gw2 is riduculous low, because in open woeld there is zero challenge. the majority of the playerbase does nothing but "farm" and "open world". they will neve improve because they don't have to, or simply don't want to.

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

if you wish so. In my opinion legendary gear were added to raids and after to wvw and pvp to attract people to failing by that time wvw and pvp and new for that time raids, that are successfully failed as game mod as well. I don't see any other reason for mod being in game for more then 3 years and being so poorly populated.If community doesn't want to go do them, means only one thing, there is something wrong.

because pvp and raids take actual skillin fractals it takes 1 healscourge/1 heal fb to carry 4 bad players. fight will tak a while but will 100% succeed aslong as the heal fb/healscourge knows what it is doing.a game should not reward you for failing, it should punnish you

the skill level in gw2 is riduculous low, because in open woeld there is zero challenge. the majority of the playerbase does nothing but "farm" and "open world". they will neve improve because they don't have to, or simply don't want to.

There is no heal scourge and FB can carry you trough subject 6 in t4 for instance, today's fractal LFG could prove it, if you have no skill and 1111111 in fractals. Let alone other bosses. Your point is invalid.

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

There is no heal scourge and FB can carry you trough subject 6 in t4 for instance, today's fractal LFG could prove it, if you have no skill and 1111111 in fractals. Let alone other bosses. You point is invalid.

if you can't even kill subject 6 in t4, there is something rzally alarming with the people playing fractals in pug groups

guide for dummies

1) good group: attack it, wait till block, block ends, cc, burst, profit2) bad group: attack it, cc bar broken before block, block, focus adds, block ends, dps 25%, kill vetera ooze, rinse and repeat

bad group takes 3 times as long to killa regular champion.

remember when i said "not willing to improve" we have come to this point again.

same why bad groups fail at siren's reef time after time (small tip: focus this guy https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elite_Quartermaster , unless you like getting your attacks blocked)

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

There is no heal scourge and FB can carry you trough subject 6 in t4 for instance, today's fractal LFG could prove it, if you have no skill and 1111111 in fractals. Let alone other bosses. You point is invalid.

if you can't even kill subject 6 in t4, there is something rzally alarming with the people playing fractals in pug groups

guide for dummies

1) good group: attack it, wait till block, block ends, cc, burst, profit2) bad group: attack it, cc bar broken before block, block, focus adds, block ends, dps 25%, kill vetera ooze, rinse and repeat

bad group takes 3 times as long to killa regular champion.

remember when i said "not willing to improve" we have come to this point again.

same why bad groups fail at siren's reef time after time (small tip: focus this guy
, unless you like getting your attacks blocked)

I don't have any problems with any fractals. I was first to post to kill the Quartermaster in SIren's.See you came to point that there are skills need for fractals and no scourge can carry you if you don't know what to do.You fail mech, fractals will wipe you and your scourge. Again todays LFG for t4s prove it as there were 2-3 groups waiting on failed subj6.Take any other day. Amala, Sirens, Deepstone, hell even Chaos etc.

@"lare.5129" said:fractal leg armor set is very bad idea. We have enough ways to get leg armor, if someone want with cool skin - raids welcome.

Interesting and reasoned opinions!!!!"Is a very bad idea"---------For you or for everyone?"We have enough ways... "---------Who is "we"? Don't count me in in that "we", please.

The majority of the PVE players is not able to participate in raids for many reasons. I know, and you know, that most of them would't be welcome by people like you. If you want exclusivity (in this case for a legendary armor, but it works for everything) I kindly suggest you to avoid playing mmos. A typical RPG will make you feel way more special and unique.

Having new and different ways to get the same or similar items has been part of GW2 and I believe that it will continue like that.What hurts you if all players (you included) have a new way to get a similar item to that one you already have? A new item that you will be able to get if you want it, by the way. I will answer for you: the ego.

fractal's if you complete them each day - give each month give one leg weaponJust buy 2 Mystic Clover and you have additional gold and 70/77 Mystic Clover after each month .. this is best motivation as me.

Also fractal box wiht armor is non some big rare, and have 2, or 3 sets is not big issue too.Also for very fast swap more skilled player have same class on dif character slot.They have bers condi warr for raids, core for fracals, both ascend geared.

@"Pirindolo.9427" said:"Is a very bad idea"---------For you or for everyone?for everyone"We have enough ways... "---------Who is "we"? Don't count me in in that "we", please.all.

if someone want cheap aleg set - just do dayli also/instead on ranked spvp/www, and after one or few years you will have free leg set.no one need pro pve raid memeber, if not need nice skin, just log in, make dayli on www/pvp for 10 AP, because anyway your do it. And after some time u have free leg set

@Pirindolo.9427 said:how every people feel, think and behave.I am don't care how someone feeeled, I am see that enough ways to get it very easy for eavryone who real want this.Also I like then some ppl have versus domination on most ppl on www, I like then some ppl get instant kick if not have kp or low dps or wrong class on pve.Have a nice day too )

GW2 heavily needs a PvE legendary armor outside of raids and there are no objective arguments against that.

The raid skin should be untouched, this is clear for almost everyone, hopefully. But it's just inconsistent to not provide a leg armor to all kind of players if you have legendary weapons for them.I also think no one should expect to get their shinies via log in. It would be desirable if there's a huge & overwhelming journey throughout Tyria with tasks to do on every open world map, with little stories told by npcs etc. pp. like we have for the first three HoT legendaries. A little material/gold sink should be included for sure. I know that this probably ain't going to happen because they already stopped their legendary weapon development in the past due to not having enough resources but it would be the right & reasonable decision for this game.

Yes, focus of the game was be to like this, to be for players that don't see & feel their place in other games like WoW among others.There is absolutely no need to improve in a game, a hobby, a thing lots of us are doing after work. The main target audience - at least in this game - should not be the individual who can afford playing more than 1-2 hours like for example students, pupils, jobless persons, sometimes sick people and others.The argument "You have to improve" is such a bs for a video game if you don't want to enter a more competitive framework anyways. That's not even working in most of the real life sports (still talking about amateurs )where you only play in higher leagues (if you do) but won't gain any more rewards than others.Playing the game should be an entertaining experience and definitely not work. As a veteran raider and fractal god (bla bla bla) I agree there has to be kind of content for us and of course rewards. To make it clear that should include special skins and infusions but not extraordinary qol stuff or things like a legendary armor.Anet is or was aware of that and gave legendary armor to PvP and WvW not because players of both game modes wished that in the first place. They absorbed a little bit of the severe criticism coming from the majority of the GW2 players. The next step should & must be the implementation of a true PvE armor.

I think that in respect of the layoff situation and the "new" marketing offensive there is justified fear of losing or having lost many players lately leading to a race to the bottom and to the end of getting regular content updates in the future. We all know it'll start with no more raid, fractal, WvW and PvP updates. Let's hope I'm totally wrong here.

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Because raids are so dead and failed, why exactly did they announce another raid wing coming after the next LS story?

@Miellyn.6847 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Because raids are so dead and failed, why exactly did they announce another raid wing coming after the next LS story?

how dare you to think logical!you will offend the poor dragonhunter that took his build from snowcrows, a totally non-raiding guild