[Closed]

Fatherbliss.4701

• 2 weeks later...

Good day!I may be interested in learning more and applying to join. I've been a part of a guild on Fort Aspenwood since launch, which was mostly a tight group of friends. Most of them have moved on to other games, with little interest of coming back. It has left the old guild feeling fairly stagnant, and now myself and another guild-mate are looking for a new guild to keep us interested, try new things, meet new people, etc. That is all!

@Tyrant.2306 said:Good day!I may be interested in learning more and applying to join. I've been a part of a guild on Fort Aspenwood since launch, which was mostly a tight group of friends. Most of them have moved on to other games, with little interest of coming back. It has left the old guild feeling fairly stagnant, and now myself and another guild-mate are looking for a new guild to keep us interested, try new things, meet new people, etc. That is all!

Hello Tyrant! I can certainly understand where you are coming from there. I've known a number of excellent guilds (some of which I'm in) that have left for one reason or another. We are pretty tight knit community with GW2 still being our main focus. This is a WvW guild that is now expanding into PVE in order try out all the content in the game. You both can certainly join the discord, get a feel for our level of shenanigans and see if we are a fit. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sitting here waiting for my thai food delivery which means its a lovely time to placate the masses to join the guild. We have free range thieves, some mild taco sauce and extra creamy verde for those in the back. Not for the faint of heart. Please look for me in fine dining establishments all over the world.

@Dana.9863 said:Hi there. I was interested in joining your guild. My discord is Achilles#7110. I will be out for part of the day, I sent you a message in guild wars. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Aha! That was you. :) Excellent. I'd be glad to have you along on our glorious adventures. I'll flip you an invite in game.