E-Mail Verification? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

E-Mail Verification?

2>

Comments

• Deimos.4263Deimos.4263 Member ✭✭✭

I had this issue last week and clicked past it to login. As of this morning, it is now requiring me to enter a code (which it did send promptly via email), but still...I've had this account for years and now it's suddenly doing this. They've changed something.

• Now I'm being asked to verify my network every login.

I've always wondered what it would be like to go to the mists. It'll be an adventure... - Magister Sieran

• If you're still having issues about being repeatedly asked for a confirmation at login, feel free to submit a ticket with our Customer Support team at: http://help.guildwars2.com

Make sure to provide as much information as possible, including a screenshot if you can.

Stéphane Lo Presti
    Content Marketing Manager, French

• Vegeta.2563Vegeta.2563 Member ✭✭✭

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:
    If you're still having issues about being repeatedly asked for a confirmation at login, feel free to submit a ticket with our Customer Support team at: http://help.guildwars2.com

Make sure to provide as much information as possible, including a screenshot if you can.

I have several accounts, should I submit 1 ticket with all the accounts listed, or submit tickets with each account having problems?

• @Vegeta.2563 said:
    I have several accounts, should I submit 1 ticket with all the accounts listed, or submit tickets with each account having problems?

in your shoes, I'd start with the main account and mention in that ticket that there are other accounts (include how many).
    The person handling your ticket should be able to tell you if they would prefer multiple tickets or deal with them all in a single ticket.

Or in other words, give Support the choice.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Once I realised I could just click cancel and it'd skip it, it became a minor inconvenience, but I guess I should look into putting a ticket in for this at some point.

• I am also getting this verification problem, and I can't even submit a ticket because that asks me for verification too. I would really love some help

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

@FlamingNipples.4176 said:
    I am also getting this verification problem, and I can't even submit a ticket because that asks me for verification too. I would really love some help

You can submit a ticket using the 'Anonymous' option, found lower on the page.

Good luck.

2>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.