reduce weapon swap to 5 sec for all professions

Stand The Wall.6987

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Only if all other profession mechanics were offered to all other professions, e.g. if Eles can swap attunements every 5 seconds, then Wars should get to swap from Fire to Air to Water to Earth, too.

I like this idea. Rampage would transform you into an avatar of whatever element you're attuned to. Fire would make each hit in rampage apply 10 stacks of burning, Air would give you pulsing quickness, water would give you heal on hit, and earth would give you 50% damage reduction from all sources. Flawless.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@Edge.8724 said:I feel that this post is trying to be a troll.

Sadly it's not. Players like this actually exist. Check his discussion history.

geez whats the big deal?

editand wait ppl actually go thru other ppls history? why lol.

To understand where their position is coming from. I try not to make generalized assumptions on a person's character. A tool like post history gives insight to understanding them better allowing me to communicate on their wavelength. In your case, and a few others, I pretty much read the thread to see what kind of toxic responses you get.

! Yeah me being respectful, it's a process...

@Justine.6351 said:To understand where their position is coming from. I try not to make generalized assumptions on a person's character. A tool like post history gives insight to understanding them better allowing me to communicate on their wavelength. In your case, and a few others, I pretty much read the thread to see what kind of toxic responses you get.

ok, but to turn around and use someones own past against them is both petty and cruel. this aside I would be more interested to hear why you are against this idea.

@Teratus.2859 said:Not all classes have access to weapon swap.. keep that in mind.

so? that has no bearing on reducing weap swap on other classes. in fact, eles and engis have either no cd or a very short cd on their weap swap equivalent, so this argument makes no sense to me.

It does though. This means all professions that use weapon swap get a buff while ele and engi remain unchanged. It would basically make ele and engi weaker overall.

@Zexanima.7851 said:It does though. This means all professions that use weapon swap get a buff while ele and engi remain unchanged. It would basically make ele and engi weaker overall.

hmm alright. engi is in a fine spot atm, so altho its still effected engi builds would still be fine in the current meta. now ele is in a different category by itself. I dunno whats gotta happen to make them better, weap swap buff or not. that being said, it seems wrong to deny a sweet buff to most classes simply cuz ele is bad.

@"Justine.6351" said:To understand where their position is coming from. I try not to make generalized assumptions on a person's character. A tool like post history gives insight to understanding them better allowing me to communicate on their wavelength. In your case, and a few others, I pretty much read the thread to see what kind of toxic responses you get.

ok, but to turn around and use someones own past against them is both petty and cruel. this aside I would be more interested to hear why you are against this idea.

Dude, lol? We ain't talking 5 to 10 years ago. It's stuff from last month.

Against the idea because I haven't seen a good excuse to change it other than "because".

@"Justine.6351" said:Dude, lol? We ain't talking 5 to 10 years ago. It's stuff from last month.

Against the idea because I haven't seen a good excuse to change it other than "because".

what I meant by combat fluidity are cds pretty much. for example, necro with axe and gs. it would make sense to actually take the weapon traits to reduce their cds so that they could be used right after weapon swap. also dagger might be more attractive since imo the #2-3 skills are good but the auto sucks. lower weap swap cd also means you can adapt to the situation better.