Help me find a home

@keefmaker.9231 said:I've been playing the game off and on since release at a pretty casual rate. I've got about 1,200 hours across all of my characters, but a lot of it has been messing around in pvp/leveling alts/making gold. I'd like to find a guild with an active Discord channel.

If you are in EU, then you can join my guild called Tyrian Guidance [TG]. It's not a huge guild, but we do actively play fractals of the mists and PvP. I mainly use voice chat as well as a few other guild members, so if you prefer playing PvP and chatting with veterans, you're welcome to join.

Hello! The Arctic [Arc] is currently looking for more members. We are on EU servers if you are there. Our Discord is quite active but we only require it for raiding. The guild has 180 members right now that are active and we run weekly missions, raid training and raid clears. We also host monthly quizzes and puzzles with prizes. Our only requirement is that everyone be respectful of each other and be 18+. If you're interested, you can fire me a message here on the forums or to OpLickem.8250 in game. :)

• 2 months later...

Hey there, we are a pretty social guild on NA and many of us tend to spend a ton of time on Discord but depending on your timezone can vary the activity levels (some people are shy without people already in the channel). Our discord isn't solely dedicated to Guild Wars because most people we recruit also have interests in other games as well, so it is fairly multi game but if you ask someone to help in Guild Wars, someone is always usually willing to jump on and help out.We are looking to grow and we have goals of getting enough members to do raiding.If you want more info about us, you can either check out: