• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@phs.6089 said:

@tim.4596 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@tim.4596 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@tim.4596 said:

@Pirindolo.9427 said:As relevant or irrelevant as your previous coment. No confusion at all. We are not talking about skins or legendary armors. We are talking about the possibility that the game gives to players to obtain the same or very similar items (be them skins, legendary armors, food or whatever).

Okay, but can you imagine if we start getting the same rewards in Raids that people get in Fractals... I mean... Fractals already give so much rewards to players, while Raids clearly does not. Also you are aware that right now the game is asking Players to do Fractals to get a legendary backpiece ? So it's the same with legendary armor, you have to do Raids. Both aren't that hard to obtain in either game mode.

And completely separating raids and fractals and giving them the same rewards, would just dissociate both game modes completely. In all honesty I think you guys asking for Legendary Armor to be added to Fractals is not really fair. You don't see raiders winning so much about all the different things available from other content to be added into Raids. They just understands that they need to play other game modes.

I think it's pretty much like what @ButcherofMalakir.4067 is saying. You can't do "X" and you're asking if you can do "Y" instead to get the same things as you would doing "X".

Also if you give legendary armor to fractals, why shouldn't you give "raids encryption box" to raids ? And add daily rewards too on top of that? Since you seem to think that there are no difference between the two.

What I'm trying to say here is that you should start giving some serious arguments as to why Legendary armors should be added to Fractal? Asking Anet to add legendary armors to fractals because it is what people play the most and thus (arguably) the easiest way to get it. Is just being lazy. Many people hate world completion, however unless you want a legendary weapon you have to do it (that or pay 2k gold at the trading post).

Ohhh, "easy", here we go again. Who said easy? When you get your "fractal God" title after +1 year of work and close to 8,000 gold spent, like I did, tell me what's easy in it.

I think the section above answers "easy".

What game are you playing? Fractals and raids were on separate notes the day, there was a raid. Please stay on topic,if you not happy with raids rewards, open own thread and put your thoughts in it

What do you mean stay on topic. I'm not the one who started crossing boundaries by asking Legendary Armor to be added to Fractals...

Excuse me? I never asked for Envoy to be added to fractals. Please read my OP.PVE doesn't have legendary armor, raids have. Raids are not the whole PVE.

Isn't that the same as saying Fractals have Legendary Backpiece, Fractals are not the whole PVE?

Why not WvW is PvP, Conquest modes is PvP so what is the difference you see.

I won't pronounce myself about PvP because I don't play those game modes enough to have anything relevant to say. But although similar to Fractals and Raids (both game mode being different, and player doesn't seem to enjoy crossing between both). When Legendary armors got added to Conquest mode (as it wasn't at first), WvW required you to play it for multiple hours in order to get the tokens to craft legendary armor. Raid doesn't require such an investment from players.

I don't know if what I just said is still relevant, maybe now with just doing daily WvW you could potentially get the legendary PvP armor. That's why I do not wish to elaborate on this.

Again you want legendary back item from Raids--> new topic.

You information on legendary armors is bit incorrect, actually all 3(exclude shiny wvw the 4th) require almost the same amount of playtime be that raids, wvw or spvp.

And no you can't get legendary wvw armor by doing dailies.

rofMalakir.4067" said:

@phs.6089 said:

@tim.4596 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@tim.4596 said:

@Pirindolo.9427 said:As relevant or irrelevant as your previous coment. No confusion at all. We are not talking about skins or legendary armors. We are talking about the possibility that the game gives to players to obtain the same or very similar items (be them skins, legendary armors, food or whatever).

Okay, but can you imagine if we start getting the same rewards in Raids that people get in Fractals... I mean... Fractals already give so much rewards to players, while Raids clearly does not. Also you are aware that right now the game is asking Players to do Fractals to get a legendary backpiece ? So it's the same with legendary armor, you have to do Raids. Both aren't that hard to obtain in either game mode.

And completely separating raids and fractals and giving them the same rewards, would just dissociate both game modes completely. In all honesty I think you guys asking for Legendary Armor to be added to Fractals is not really fair. You don't see raiders winning so much about all the different things available from other content to be added into Raids. They just understands that they need to play other game modes.

I think it's pretty much like what @ButcherofMalakir.4067 is saying. You can't do "X" and you're asking if you can do "Y" instead to get the same things as you would doing "X".

Also if you give legendary armor to fractals, why shouldn't you give "raids encryption box" to raids ? And add daily rewards too on top of that? Since you seem to think that there are no difference between the two.

What I'm trying to say here is that you should start giving some serious arguments as to why Legendary armors should be added to Fractal? Asking Anet to add legendary armors to fractals because it is what people play the most and thus (arguably) the easiest way to get it. Is just being lazy. Many people hate world completion, however unless you want a legendary weapon you have to do it (that or pay 2k gold at the trading post).

Ohhh, "easy", here we go again. Who said easy? When you get your "fractal God" title after +1 year of work and close to 8,000 gold spent, like I did, tell me what's easy in it.

I think the section above answers "easy".

What game are you playing? Fractals and raids were on separate notes the day, there was a raid. Please stay on topic,if you not happy with raids rewards, open own thread and put your thoughts in it

What do you mean stay on topic. I'm not the one who started crossing boundaries by asking Legendary Armor to be added to Fractals...

Excuse me? I never asked for Envoy to be added to fractals. Please read my OP.PVE doesn't have legendary armor, raids have. Raids are not the whole PVE.Why not WvW is PvP, Conquest modes is PvP so what is the difference you see.That fractals can have own set of legendary armor?

Raids have legendary armor. Raids are part of pve. So pve has legendary armor.

If you say that this is wrong than we cannot aregue or discuss with you since you are failing to understand basic concept of logic.

Basic concept of logic? OK. WvW is part of PvP, sPvP is part of PvP. So PvP has 2 sets of legendary armor(3 if we count shiny wvw, wait now it's even 4 if we cout shiny pvp one).Why PvE has 1 set only? I want it to have 2 sets.

@phs.6089 c'mon c'mon don't ignore the numbers now, you came up with them in the first placeraids legendary gear 10 weeks for first setwvw legendary gear: 21 weeks for non unique skins, 25 weeks for unqiue skins ( requires wvw rank 2000)

how is that even close to "same amount of playtime"

full raid clear (all wings) with a good group is 2-3 hours per week, so full legendary raid armor is 30 hours maxfor wvw, you need to complete diamond pip chest 6/6 25 times (1 time each week)

do you know howlong that takes??????depending on your rank(every rank gives +1) and warscore this can take a dayum long timehttps://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/6gq770/wvw_skirmish_ticket_rewards_are_literally/

^ have a read on actual numbers before you sprout nonsense to get your easy-mode

i know you won't so allow me to type it here for you

raids: 2-3 hours per weekwvw: 34.5 hours per week minimum (best scenario with outnumbered buff,lowest rank, least warscore etc) 54 hour maximum (least warscore, lowest rank and no outnumbered)

how is that even close?

it takes longer hour-wise (34.5 minimum for wvw) to do 1 diamond chest 6/6(ans you need to do it 21 weeks in a row) COMPARED to 30 hours max for raids, full legendary gear

i'm literally in tears laughing

@Pirindolo.9427 said:

@phs.6089 said:

With upcoming legendary runes and sigils that won't be a problem.How is that? Did they already say something about how they will work and how /where/doing what will you get them?????

Well the concept of legendary anything in game is1.it takes the stats from highest available equipment2.it can freely change attributes out of combat

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

With upcoming legendary runes and sigils that won't be a problem.How is that? Did they already say something about how they will work and how /where/doing what will you get them?????

Well the concept of legendary anything in game is1.it takes the stats from highest available equipment2.it can freely change attributes out of combatWell, legendary
runes and sigils
will hardly offer a convenience of legendary
armor
. One will not replace the other.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

Well the concept of legendary anything in game is1.it takes the stats from highest available equipment2.it can freely change attributes out of combatWell, legendary
runes and sigils
will hardly offer a convenience of legendary
armor
. One will not replace the other.

This litle convo was about new item that is ascended gear, forged together and inheriting stats, with possibility to change accrued stats after.They were concerns of runs and sigils, hence my notes that with those it won't be a problem.

My summary for everyone who dont want to read whole thread. OP wants legendary armor but dont want to play raids/wvw/pvp. He/she enjoys fractals so he/she is demanding legendary armor also from fractals.

His argument is that not everyone plays raids so there should be another way to get it. The thought that there are many players that dont play raids and/or fractals was lost somewhere.

Edit: I bet that if he/she enjoyed farming nodes he would demand legendary armor from that instead

I will never understand you guys I guess. This is a game. There are rules. Right now rules are that legendary armor is from raids, wvw and pvp. You can do whatevere you want within boundaries set by those rules. If anet changes it then there will be new rules. Guys that demand something to change are like players playing chess that argue that why knight cannot move like the queen.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:My summary for everyone who dont want to read whole thread. OP wants legendary armor but dont want to play raids/wvw/pvp. He/she enjoys fractals so he/she is demanding legendary armor also from fractals.

His argument is that not everyone plays raids so there should be another way to get it. The thought that there are many players that dont play raids and/or fractals was lost somewhere.

Edit: I bet that if he/she enjoyed farming nodes he would demand legendary armor from that instead

I will never understand you guys I guess. This is a game. There are rules. Right now rules are that legendary armor is from raids, wvw and pvp. You can do whatevere you want within boundaries set by those rules. If anet changes it then there will be new rules. Guys that demand something to change are like players playing chess that argue that why knight cannot move like the queen.

Luckily we not in prison to follow set rules and have right to ask for thing from developers.Especially when there is mod that has 2 sets of legendary and no particular use for either.PvPers have chose to get convinient item from the mod they like to play, PvEers don't.My topic was about fractal runners not nod farmers, nods farming does not go better if you swap stats on your gear outta combat.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Well, raids can be done in 4. I think you need more time to learn then in wvw (you dont get progress in raids for learning) but wvw takes way more time for sure

not to forget 1 tiny factif there is an event, or you are linked with a very active link-server (like aurora glade) there is a very large chance that all wvw maps are full, completly halting your legendary gear progression.unlike raids, where it takes a matter of minutes to fill a raid comp if you pug, or no time at all if you have a static

not that OP would care

@melandru.3876 said:

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:Well, raids can be done in 4. I think you need more time to learn then in wvw (you dont get progress in raids for learning) but wvw takes way more time for sure

not to forget 1 tiny factif there is an event, or you are linked with a very active link-server (like aurora glade) there is a very large chance that all wvw maps are full, completly halting your legendary gear progression.unlike raids, where it takes a matter of minutes to fill a raid comp if you pug, or no time at all if you have a static

not that OP would care

Remind me how many LI you can get per week and how many 1 set of armor needs?

@phs.6089 said:

not that OP would care

150 li, weekly cap 15that's right, 10 weeks for first set

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

not that OP would care

Alright, I was wrong on that one, what now?

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:Well, raids can be done in 4. I think you need more time to learn then in wvw (you dont get progress in raids for learning) but wvw takes way more time for sure

not that OP would care

that somehow you think 10x4 hours (slow pug raids) equals 21x14.25 hours (wvw 6/6 diamond chest)that's not just wrong, you were never close.

how would you even implement fractal legendary gear, what would the costs be? what would the conditions be?

"gather 100.000 relics" isn't really an option, i will have to be a very hard, long, slow and expensive collection because fractals can be farmed. raids notthose with the fractal god title, ask them how they got their relics?the answer will be: "i farmed frac 42 or 96"now the answer will be "i farmed frac 61"and i doubt you are up for such task, because inthe multiple threads i saw you in (or that you created yourself) you want to dumb down things to your level of play/your level of effort you are willing to put indoesn'tt work like that

farming something is not legendary worthy, or we are back at the afk minion master collection dust for a master that once upon three days checks his loot

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@"ButcherofMalakir.4067" said:Well, raids can be done in 4. I think you need more time to learn then in wvw (you dont get progress in raids for learning) but wvw takes way more time for sure

not that OP would care

that somehow you think 10x4 hours (slow pug raids) equals 21x14.25 hours (wvw 6/6 diamond chest)that's not just wrong, you were never close.

how would you even implement fractal legendary gear, what would the costs be? what would the conditions be?

"gather 100.000 relics" isn't really an option, i will have to be a very hard, long, slow and expensive collection because fractals can be farmed. raids notthose with the fractal god title, ask them how they got their relics?the answer will be: "i farmed frac 42 or 96"now the answer will be "i farmed frac 61"and i doubt you are up for such task, because inthe multiple threads i saw you in (or that you created yourself) you want to dumb down things to your level of play/your level of effort you are willing to put indoesn'tt work like that

farming something is not legendary worthy, or we are back at the afk minion master collection dust for a master that once upon three days checks his loot

It's not up to me to decide how? And fractal relics should not play role in it. As vets will get it within hours.But lets say added ascended fractal relic from t4 daily bosses, once per day and do math how many 1 set of gear will take for it to be doable around 20 weeks?I'll start to ignore any future topic of yours if you keep continue personal attacks with twisting facts and my words.

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

not that OP would care

It's not up to me to decide how? And fractal relics should not play role in it. As vets will get it within hours.But lets say added ascended fractal relic from t4 daily bosses, once per day and do math how many 1 set of gear will take for it to be doable around 20 weeks?

now i will use your own criteria against you"the majority of the pve playerbase does not do t4 dailies"do you have actual numbers i can see with my own eyes, where it says that t4 is the most active tier, and that every other tier therefor should be excluded?

wall against the back as they would call it

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

not that OP would care

It's not up to me to decide how? And fractal relics should not play role in it. As vets will get it within hours.But lets say added ascended fractal relic from t4 daily bosses, once per day and do math how many 1 set of gear will take for it to be doable around 20 weeks?

now i will use your own criteria against you"the majority of the pve playerbase does not do t4 dailies"do you have actual numbers i can see with my own eyes, where it says that t4 is the most active tier, and that every other tier therefor should be excluded?

Yeah, check LFG to see it yourself. Then again t1,2,3 are training and progression fractals. So majority after training doing t4sI wouldn't mind it t1,2,3 will get it as well if you ask me but I'm afraid of Pandora box it will open.

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

not that OP would care

Yeah, check LFG to see it yourself. Then again t1,2,3 are training and progression fractals. So majority after training doing t4sI wouldn't mind it t1,2,3 will get it as well if you ask me but I'm afraid of Pandora box it will open.

i just checked, there are currently 4 t4 groups, (3 which are cm)there are currently also 4 t1 groups

so what did this proof?nothing, just speculation as usual.

or you mean hide fractal legendary gear behind cm's? then that's again a no-go for you, and you will make another thread about how the majority of fractal people play no cm's

it's like if they intentiionally lock "the best of the best" behind the "hardest of the hardest" content, very odd and unusual pattern.rmemeber the days where legendary armor was just bought at a merchant, where art those

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:

not that OP would care

i just checked, there are currently 4 t4 groups, (3 which are cm)there are currently also 4 t1 groups

so what did this proof?nothing, just speculation as usual.

or you mean hide fractal legendary gear behind cm's? then that's again a no-go for you, and you will make another thread about how the majority of fractal people play no cm's

it's like if they intentiionally lock "the best of the best" behind the "hardest of the hardest" content, very odd and unusual pattern.rmemeber the days where legendary armor was just bought at a merchant, where art those

Just checked doesn't work for statistics you asked. And welcome to my ignore list.

@Henry.5713 said:If only it wasn't for those mean elitists, everyone would get their legendary armor for free...

Well, everyone can get their legendary armor for free. You just need to invest time into it. Also joining a Guild or training group is strongly advised, as you will meet people who are also learning about raids, so that you can form a party with them.

im playing for a bit more than a year, im playing fractals, raids and wvw. im pretty sure, iv spent comparable time in wvw as in fractals and raids together, and while i jsut finished 2nd set of pve armor, i made 4 pieces of wvw armor, warcry and i got 1000 tickets more. if someone want to compare availability of creating armor in those 2 modes.coming to fractal leg armor... why not, maybe more ppl would start doing them, cant rly understand, why are ppl against it. rn some fractals are harder than some raid bosses. sirens reef is muuuuuch harder than Vg/gorse/kc/some others. or 99 and 100 cms. these are actually harder than most of raids

I would like legendary armor available through fractals (I don't think they should give envoy skin though, other skins that are easier for the artists to make would be good). I already have all 3 sets from raids, and I want more, but recrafting the same skins feels like a waste, and I wouldn't mind another way to earn more legendary gear with different skins. Then again, I have 1k+ LI sitting around, so I guess the real limit for me is the gifts of magic/might etc.

Honestly, I wish Anet would just make more legendary equipment on the whole. Its taking them multiple years just to add a single legendary ring. Still no legendary amulet or 2nd accessory, and you can only get 1 aurora as it is. I think it would be pretty fitting for fractals to have legendary rings too, considering how important rings are to fractals.

@melandru.3876 said:

@phs.6089 c'mon c'mon don't ignore the numbers now, you came up with them in the first placeraids legendary gear 10 weeks for first setwvw legendary gear: 21 weeks for non unique skins, 25 weeks for unqiue skins ( requires wvw rank 2000)

full raid clear (all wings) with a good group is 2-3 hours per week, so full legendary raid armor is 30 hours maxfor wvw, you need to complete diamond pip chest 6/6 25 times (1 time each week)

do you know howlong that takes??????depending on your rank(every rank gives +1) and warscore this can take a kitten long timehttps://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/6gq770/wvw_skirmish_ticket_rewards_are_literally/

^ have a read on actual numbers before you sprout nonsense to get your easy-mode

raids: 2-3 hours per weekwvw: 34.5 hours per week minimum (best scenario with outnumbered buff,lowest rank, least warscore etc) 54 hour maximum (least warscore, lowest rank and no outnumbered)

how is that even close?

it takes longer hour-wise (34.5 minimum for wvw) to do 1 diamond chest 6/6(ans you need to do it 21 weeks in a row) COMPARED to 30 hours max for raids, full legendary gear

i'm literally in tears laughingI agree that wvw and pvp legendary armor takes a significant time longer. But you really discredit your argument by claiming that raids takes 30 hours max, if anything that's closer to the minimum, and it makes me think you have no idea what your talking about. Its not as though new raiders working on their first set are full clearing in 2-3 hours. A players first150 LI are their slowest. Its definitely an accurate estimate for people in a static who have been full clearing for years, but its absurdly inaccurate for the first set. When people first start raiding they do all sorts of stupid stuff that wipes the group like not running out poisons at sloth. Beginner groups wipe for hours before they even get a kill commonly. The fact you don't know this is surprising.

@thrag.9740 said:I would like legendary armor available through fractals (I don't think they should give envoy skin though, other skins that are easier for the artists to make would be good). I already have all 3 sets from raids, and I want more, but recrafting the same skins feels like a waste, and I wouldn't mind another way to earn more legendary gear with different skins. Then again, I have 1k+ LI sitting around, so I guess the real limit for me is the gifts of magic/might etc.

Honestly, I wish Anet would just make more legendary equipment on the whole. Its taking them multiple years just to add a single legendary ring. Still no legendary amulet or 2nd accessory, and you can only get 1 aurora as it is. I think it would be pretty fitting for fractals to have legendary rings too, considering how important rings are to fractals.

do you know howlong that takes??????depending on your rank(every rank gives +1) and warscore this can take a kitten long time

how is that even close?

i'm literally in tears laughingI agree that wvw and pvp legendary armor takes a significant time longer. But you really discredit your argument by claiming that raids takes 30 hours max, if anything that's closer to the minimum, and it makes me think you have no idea what your talking about. Its not as though new raiders working on their first set are full clearing in 2-3 hours. A players first150 LI are their slowest. Its definitely an accurate estimate for people in a static who have been full clearing for years, but its absurdly inaccurate for the first set. When people first start raiding they do all sorts of stupid stuff that wipes the group like not running out poisons at sloth. Beginner groups wipe for hours before they even get a kill commonly. The fact you don't know this is surprising.

there are entire guilds dedicated to "train" new players for raids, so no it's not as hard as you try to make it sound.https://discord.gg/nZg52r3 for example, even the very first training run (t0) is easy 8 li per week, and you literally get carried through the bosses by experienced commanders and people teaching you eveything you need to know.

pugs will be pugs, and you will allways have those that try to struggle on their own..and then they come to the forums, and here we are

so yes, the 3 hours is more realistic then you were willing to admit

@"melandru.3876" said:

there are entire guilds dedicated to "train" new players for raids, so no it's not as hard as you try to make it sound.https://discord.gg/nZg52r3 for example, even the very first training run (t0) is easy 8 li per week, and you literally get carried through the bosses by experienced commanders and people teaching you eveything you need to know.

pugs will be pugs, and you will allways have those that try to struggle on their own..and then they come to the forums, and here we are

so yes, the 3 hours is more realistic then you were willing to admit

I freely admit that 30 hours to clear wings 1-4 weekly for 10 weeks is realistic for an experienced raider. My last 1k LI have been in comparable situations to this. But your statement that 30 hours is the maximum, is so inaccurate it hurts your entire credibility. It gives me the impression you have literally never joined a training run, you seem to literally have no comprehension of how bad new raiders are.

And again, let me emphasize your overall point that wvw and pvp routes to legendary armor are much slower is true. Which makes the fact that your inaccurate about these numbers so much more frustrating, your hurting your cause and your argument by being uninformedl.