Gve us a tiny sneak-peek to new legendary GS >:3 please

phs.6089

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@phs.6089 said:Ok, i can't wait anymore, I did my best, I tried, I really did.But I want to se it event with one eye.I been waiting for new GS for like forever

I've been holding off on making this exact post, and I've felt myself slipping...

Look, ANET has given out so many snippets of the upcoming patch, more than usual, why not just a tiny bit more, and tell us about the new legendary... :sunglasses:

I have farmed thousands of materials for this. I will be ready.

And then not craft it day 1 even though I could because I am lazy and I can't be bothered because I rather try to play the story instance that will crash as everybody in the world tries to do the same

I'm about 85% of the way to finishing Sunrise, but I checked GW2 efficiency to see what I might need to craft a Gen 2.5, so I used Pharus as a test case. Oh em gee. The amount of wood and ore I would need to farm would put me as enemy #1 on Greenpeace's hit list.

Part of me is hoping I won't like the new GS, because man...the farming... :disappointed:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:I'm about 85% of the way to finishing Sunrise, but I checked GW2 efficiency to see what I might need to craft a Gen 2.5, so I used Pharus as a test case. Oh em gee. The amount of wood and ore I would need to farm would put me as enemy #1 on Greenpeace's hit list.

Part of me is hoping I won't like the new GS, because man...the farming... :disappointed:

Better check Sharur as hammer and gs are weaponsmith.Don't know if you know of this https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Enormous_Chest_of_Legendary_Shardswill save some wood for Tyria.

@phs.6089 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:I'm about 85% of the way to finishing Sunrise, but I checked GW2 efficiency to see what I might need to craft a Gen 2.5, so I used Pharus as a test case. Oh em gee. The amount of wood and ore I would need to farm would put me as enemy #1 on Greenpeace's hit list.

Better check Sharur as hammer and gs are weaponsmith.Don't know if you know of this
will save some wood for Tyria.

Thanks for the advice, but didn't help much. Says I'd need about 31k Elder Logs and 30k Mithril ore :scream:

I've only made Gen 1 Legs and the back pieces until now. This is some serious scary stuff...

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I'm about 85% of the way to finishing Sunrise, but I checked GW2 efficiency to see what I might need to craft a Gen 2.5, so I used Pharus as a test case. Oh em gee. The amount of wood and ore I would need to farm would put me as enemy #1 on Greenpeace's hit list.

Better check Sharur as hammer and gs are weaponsmith.Don't know if you know of this
will save some wood for Tyria.

Thanks for the advice, but didn't help much. Says I'd need about 31k Elder Logs and 30k Mithril ore :scream:

I've only made Gen 1 Legs and the back pieces until now. This is some serious scary stuff...

let me elaborate, you can make those https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shard_of_the_Dark_Artsand convert into thosehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shard_of_Arah (there is no new shards for GS yet)

its 100 -->75but offhands shards ask for 10 Elder Wood Plank+ 20 Mithril Ingotwhile 2hand weapon's shards ask for 30 Elder Wood Plank+ 40 Mithril IngotSo even if you make 400 offhand shards and convert into 300( you need 290) 2hands, you can save some trees for Tyria :)

P.S> Legs 2 and 2.5 are scary, mhm

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I'm about 85% of the way to finishing Sunrise, but I checked GW2 efficiency to see what I might need to craft a Gen 2.5, so I used Pharus as a test case. Oh em gee. The amount of wood and ore I would need to farm would put me as enemy #1 on Greenpeace's hit list.

On Greenpeace's hit list........... Oh man, you just made sure I'm going to craft that thing! Thanks a lot! And I swore I was done with legendaries after making Astralaria.

@dodgerrule.8739 said:If they release a new great sword it would devalue and remove the incentive to get eternity

No, absolutely not.

How so? Because they can get legendary status for the price of a single weapon? Wait.. They can already do that. Eternity is a status symbol because it's the most expensive to make legendary by far. That's not going to change.

Plus we all know it's coming because it is the last of the set.