SAB: Flute song not working, blocking boomerang progress

I'm working on upgrading my whip to a boomerang.

I was able to play 332331 on my flute to open the door to the frozen raccoon, then 133133 to break him out of the ice cube, and get the Mythic Cake.

However, when I play 123123 to the little cloud at the top of the tree in World 2 Zone 2, nothing happens.

I went back to the secret room in World 2 Zone 1 where that song is unlocked (room 6 in Dufly's guide here: http://dulfy.net/2013/09/05/gw2-associate-of-secrets-world-2-achievement-guide/). Then I tried playing it for the little cloud again, in infantile mode and then in normal mode, but no luck. I play the song, and nothing happens.

This is blocking progress on the boomerang collection. Since the cloud jumping puzzle does not spawn, I cannot get to the picnic to get the Fabled Drumstick.

I'm not seeing this bug reported here (although my google-fu is terrible, so it could be here and I just can't find it), but I can say that I'm not the only player affected; a number of people complained about it on Dulfy's site.

I only play SAB on one character, so this is not a case of the song being unlocked on another character and I forgot. None of my other characters have any SAB unlocks. Just the one. And like I say, I went back to the room that supposedly unlocks the 123123 song, so even if I had overlooked it, he should have it now, but it still doesn't work.

Is there anything else I can do? Because I don't know what else to do at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Vethaera.6319" said:Is there anything else I can do? Because I don't know what else to do at this point.

Are you sure you didn't miss out on one song? The only reason you can't release the raccoon from the ice block is because you didn't unlock the third flute song, Shatter Serenade or 133133. When you reach the top of the ice mountain, you have two portals: one that takes you straight to the yeti and one that leads you on the longer path where you can unlock Moto's Finger.

After you take the portal for that path, keep going until you reach the second checkpoint, the bit where there are plenty of ice spikes. In the middle of the area, you can play the song 332331 to unlock the hidden door on the wall to your right. Climbing up the stairs will lead you to a maze in which you need to exit. Once you're outside of the maze, kill every banana you come across in order to unlock the door in that open space. Use your torch and you should find the old man with the 133133 song. If you prefer watching a video, here's one from

(go to 10:18 for the third song).

• 3 years later...

had this problem. you need to go to the 123123 room in zone 1, and interact with the post, then PLAY the SONG 123 123. a moto hologram spray paint tag will appear on the ground as a possible bomb spot hidden room. once that is succesful, the song is officially learned. Then you'll be able to go through the w2z2 cloud, and the song will work.