Take AR out of infusion

/Armor

Make AR account bound only and make infusions cosmetic effects only

Sell ur infusion in the gem store besides the ones fpdrop from game win win.

As a game designer ask urself is it fun to put AR on Armor or plus 1% dmg vs guards it’s just plain boring and once u have the AR on ur Armor it just sits there and the vertical progression is over.

Big loss of opportunity so get rid of it thank u

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, if they do a huge overhaul like this, they should put auras in the wardrobe system. Second, Anet has stated on reddit in comments a few times that they probably wouldn't have created the system as it is if they could go back in time, but now its way too big a part of the system to just remove, so we are stuck with it.

Make AR account bound onlyANet has considered and reconsidered this and... it's a big headache for them. They realize they probably should have made the system account oriented and/or more flexible in the first place. Unfortunately, there's a lot that now depends on the system being soul bound, including people's investment in their current gear, fractal rewards, upgrades, and so on.

So it's unlikely to change any time soon.

ah so those who spend thousands of gold on infusion should just get the middlefinger, because a few are not able to get +5stat +9ar infusions

that attitude following, why not add everything to the gemstore?i want my gifts of exploration for 200 gems it's not fun to do map completion for the 10'th time anymore

and is my fun not the most important thing in the game? /s

@"Balsa.3951" said:/Armor

Make AR account bound only and make infusions cosmetic effects only

As a game designer ask urself is it fun to put AR on Armor or plus 1% dmg vs guards it’s just plain boring and once u have the AR on ur Armor it just sits there and the vertical progression is over.

Big loss of opportunity so get rid of it thank uDouble standards much?You complain about existing vertical progression ending while in the same voice asking it to be removed?Good argument!"Fish is bad for you, it has mercury! We need to eat more fish!" Pretty much your post.

@melandru.3876 said:ah so those who spend thousands of gold on infusion should just get the middlefinger, because a few are not able to get +5stat +9ar infusions

that attitude following, why not add everything to the gemstore?i want my gifts of exploration for 200 gems it's not fun to do map completion for the 10'th time anymore

i spend houndreds of gold on AR as well and i dont care. Just make it.

when anet introduced shared inventory slots they also killed millions of chopper matics. games must evolve and not stand still new player come each day and they are bound to a boring AR system.

just make AR a currency than so ppl can buy shinny Infusion Aura Effects

I know the mentality of old Players is new=bad saw it when i said we need more mobility in wvw and we got mounts and saw it when i made a post we need unifie unidentified gear to make Inventory wars less.

Im sure I will get right on this one as well

get rid of AR make it a currency to buy shiny Auras instead the rest AR u use to make urself Account capped. AR is than shared for every charachter u own

@Balsa.3951 said:

@melandru.3876 said:ah so those who spend thousands of gold on infusion should just get the middlefinger, because a few are not able to get +5stat +9ar infusions

when anet introduced shared inventory slots they also killed millions of chopper matics. games must evolve and not stand still new player come each day and they are bound to a boring AR system.

I know the mentality of old Players is new=bad saw it when i said we need more mobility in wvw and we got mounts and saw it when i made a post we need unifie unidentified gear to make Inventory wars less.

get rid of AR make it a currency to buy shiny Auras instead the rest AR u use to make urself Account capped. AR is than shared for every charachter u own

i'm trying to understand this, if it's serious or notso ar needs to be removed (and it has to become a currency?) what's is the point of fractal tiers then, and fractal progression if the major factor (ar) gets removed

no, just no

@Balsa.3951 said:

i'm trying to understand this, if it's serious or notso ar needs to be removed (and it has to become a currency?) what's is the point of fractal tiers then, and fractal progression if the major factor (ar) gets removed

no, just no

OK i write very slow for u now

AR becomes account bound so it get removed from characters alone it will be N O T only work on the char u have its gone from the armor but is replaced with a system like magic find and after u are capped u can use the AR which still drop to buy stuff

LIKE MAGIC FIND

oooh that spotting with me

i will write it even slower for you

so a system that has been working for 6 years and a half, somehow has to be removed because some random poor-bob cba to gear up more characters

^ that is what i make up from this post

and ur argument against it is ?

I have gold I have this since 6 years so I have ME ME ME dont want try new.let me guess u are the no mount crowed before POF now u have how many skins ?

u will be a great game developer

say this insane and stupid idea is implemented

how long does the average people need to max magic find?i know people who are playing for 5 years and still have not 300/300

so howlong would it take to max out ar?you want people to play in t1 and t2 for 3 years untill they finally "consumed" enough ar? because otherwise they would melt in t3-t4 due to lack of ar?very lol, that zero progression

then, it takes years to get the "account bound" ar as you like to keep repeating that lineare you a fractal god? i am one and i doubt you are one

have u seen the relic/gold cost on even obtaining account-wide ar?that new player you so happily like to mention, will have to play fractals for a very very long time to get his very first shiny "aura

somehow you fail to understand that

u want get me on cost ? for someone who spend thousands of gold on AR ?

Cost is dependable I say not more than AR up one character 150 AR is the cap, I dont think AR is a fun mechanic its not even important anymore its just a wall created to extend fractal content and give the illusion of progression.

whats fun about paying gold so u can play all ur characters at max AR lvls? A good game designer should not create gear grind in a game like GW2.with Incoming Build templates the AR is even more headache. And the legendary gear is limited atm. U want switch game mode to WVW oh guess what u may need take out ur Fractal AR and switch to wvw infusions back and for so fun.

no idea why ppl feel offended it would make AR infusions even better if they become a currency to buy pretty shiny auras not everyone runs fractals

so zero answer to every question

how do you think new bob is gonna reach 150 ar, howlong will it take him?if you say it will work like magic find, then it will take yaars to reach max and you need max for t4.

so poor bob, can't enjoy t2 t3 and t4 fractals now because you just robbed the opportunity from him to make any noticable progressif ar is not important anymore then why not keep the system as it is and you take 4 new players with 0 ar in your group? carry them

and if they don't play fractals (as you just said) how are they gonna earn the currency to even buy the auras in the firt place?

@melandru.3876 said:

no, just no

AR becomes account bound so it get removed from characters alone it will be N O T only work on the char u have its gone from the armor but is replaced with a system like magic find and after u are capped u can use the AR which still drop to buy stuff

LIKE MAGIC FIND

so a system that has been working for 6 years and a half, somehow has to be removed because some random poor-bob cba to gear up more characters

I have gold I have this since 6 years so I have ME ME ME dont want try new.let me guess u are the no mount crowed before POF now u have how many skins ?

how long does the average people need to max magic find?i know people who are playing for 5 years and still have not 300/300

so howlong would it take to max out ar?you want people to play in t1 and t2 for 3 years untill they finally "consumed" enough ar? because otherwise they would melt in t3-t4 due to lack of ar?very lol, that zero progression

then, it takes years to get the "account bound" ar as you like to keep repeating that lineare you a fractal god? i am one and i doubt you are one

have u seen the relic/gold cost on even obtaining account-wide ar?that new player you so happily like to mention, will have to play fractals for a very very long time to get his very first shiny "aura

Cost is dependable I say not more than AR up one character 150 AR is the cap, I dont think AR is a fun mechanic its not even important anymore its just a wall created to extend fractal content and give the illusion of progression.

whats fun about paying gold so u can play all ur characters at max AR lvls? A good game designer should not create gear grind in a game like GW2.with Incoming Build templates the AR is even more headache. And the legendary gear is limited atm. U want switch game mode to WVW oh guess what u may need take out ur Fractal AR and switch to wvw infusions back and for so fun.

no idea why ppl feel offended it would make AR infusions even better if they become a currency to buy pretty shiny auras not everyone runs fractals

how do you think new bob is gonna reach 150 ar, howlong will it take him?if you say it will work like magic find, then it will take yaars to reach max and you need max for t4.

so poor bob, can't enjoy t2 t3 and t4 fractals now because you just robbed the opportunity from him to make any noticable progressif ar is not important anymore then why not keep the system as it is and you take 4 new players with 0 ar in your group? carry them

and if they don't play fractals (as you just said) how are they gonna earn the currency to even buy the auras in the firt place?

AR drops in Fractals does it? how long did u need to get 150 Ar on one char BOB? u can even go TP and buy the AR can u ?

u need do a little thinking by urself or u want me calculate how long it need to get enough gold for 150 AR together?

ps where is poor bob not like now cant join fractal T4 without the fractal or gold grind first BOB ?

@Balsa.3951 said:

no, just no

LIKE MAGIC FIND

AR drops in Fractals does it? how long did u need to get 150 Ar on one char BOB? u can even go TP and buy the AR can u ?

u need do a little thinking by urself or u want me calculate how long it need to get enough gold for 150 AR together?

wait what you literally said in your previous reply that they don,'t run fractals..your very own wordshow will they earn ar, if they don't run fractals?

so they have to purchase ar from other players(to consume first and god knows howlong it will take to max ar out??), and end up spending more gold in the end compared to the system we have now?

nice logic

@melandru.3876 said:

no, just no

LIKE MAGIC FIND

wait what you literally said in your previous reply that they don,'t run fractals..your very own wordshow will they earn ar, if they don't run fractals?

so they have to purchase ar from other players(to consume first and god knows howlong it will take to max ar out??), and end up spending more gold in the end compared to the system we have now?

nice logic

LOL i feel u troll me now

U consume AR as u consume MAgic find u can buy it from the TP or u run fractals where it drops BOB. I told u some ppl dont do fractals but they can still buy AR from the TP BOB.

u really need stop trolling lol

@Balsa.3951 said:

no, just no

LIKE MAGIC FIND

nice logic

U consume AR as u consume MAgic find u can buy it from the TP or u run fractals where it drops BOB. I told u some ppl dont do fractals but they can still buy AR from the TP BOB.

you are now just repeating what i said maybe try to read what i actually say

so here we are back to the start

@melandru.3876 said:

no, just no

LIKE MAGIC FIND

nice logic

who said it cost more gold ? and if u dont run fractals ofc it cost u more to buy AR. whats ur point on this one ? Whats the change to the old system in cost and the way u get Ar BOB ?

NOW the system is u need buy AR or run fractals to get full AR 150 on one char new system u do it once on char to 150 and u have it account bound for all ur characters. Where is the new system more expensive?

Its totally the same price BOB, yes maybe AR becomes more wanted to buy shiny Auras but u still can run fractals and make a profit or pay for the TP cost which is always changeing.

AR u have already on ur char u can extract and consume the rest u sell or buy something from it.

I really dont get what u want talk about a new system like i propose cost more

@Balsa.3951 said:

no, just no

LIKE MAGIC FIND

nice logic

who said it cost more gold ? and if u dont run fractals ofc it cost u more to buy AR. whats ur point on this one ? Whats the change to the old system in cost and the way u get Ar BOB ?

NOW the system is u need buy AR or run fractals to get full AR 150 on one char new system u do it once on char to 150 and u have it account bound for all ur characters. Where is the new system more expensive?

Its totally the same price BOB, yes maybe AR becomes more wanted to buy shiny Auras but u still can run fractals and make a profit or pay for the TP cost which is always changeing.

AR u have already on ur char u can extract and consume the rest u sell or buy something from it.

you counter your own argument in your very first line

time to let this thread and idea die out

@melandru.3876 said:

no, just no

LIKE MAGIC FIND

nice logic

you counter your own argument in your very first line

time to let this thread and idea die out

u need stop trolling i explained u very simple already BOB. I cant do it more simple as

1 char only need reach 150 AR now all ur chars have 150 AR

BOOM i know u still dont understand do ya bye

@Balsa.3951 said:

For you who don't care there will be another one individual (or more) who cares a lot and they will get angry if things change.So why should Anet make you happy instead of them.

@Zaraki.5784 said:

For you who don't care there will be another one individual (or more) who cares a lot and they will get angry if things change.So why should Anet make you happy instead of them.

why u get unhappy when u suddenly have all ur chars max AR capped and the unused AR u can sell or use to buy shiny Auras ? what did u lost ?

@Balsa.3951 said:

@Balsa.3951 said:

why u get unhappy when u suddenly have all ur chars max AR capped and the unused AR u can sell or use to buy shiny Auras ? what did u lost ?

your very first post > @Balsa.3951 said:

u are again countering your own argument and idea

are infusions now gemstore or not, or will u buy them with ar instead of gems, isnide the gemstore

lol this guy, then says i'm trolling..

@Balsa.3951 said:why u get unhappy when u suddenly have all ur chars max AR capped and the unused AR u can sell or use to buy shiny Auras ? what did u lost ?

Hundreds/Thousands of hours fractaling and therfore grinding AR + gold to get my chars to 150+ AR & some with +5 +9.

The suggestion you made is not going to happen Anet already addressed that. They are not really happy with the AR system and would have implemented in a different way but they are aware of an excessive amount of players have been investing time and gold to min-max their gear on several chars. The problem wouldn't be the implementation itself but the huge sum of refund that would destroy the market heavily.It would only make sense if players don't get compensated (much) leading to a massive skrittstorm of the already existing fractal player base which is bigger than the amount of newer players getting into this game mode.Additionally the gold cost for newer players isn't that big after having the first 150 AR. You are ready to play T4s then and the extensive amount of gold and +1 infusions you get on a daily basis (roughly 1 x +9 per day!) is more than adequate to equip the next char very fast (= 17 days). They shouldn't really give way to a minority who wants more and more and more. I mean even if you equip all your chars with 150 AR there will be a time when you can use the extra gold for legendaries. It's just a matter of priorities.