[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

Hi,

Looking for friendly, social guild. I am a veteran player that has spend last several years in WvW only. So i have missed alot of the new content like Raids and reworked fractals and want to get back into those things. I play since launch, have every class and i can drink alot...ALOT. Just looking for casual people to do raids, fractals and events with.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@UNITJAB.6748 said:Hi there!I am getting back into the game and would love to have a good community to play with. I want to get familiar with the group PvE content, but I also enjoy PvP and WvW. Hope to see you in-game!Hello, your welcome to join us! I've tried to invite you to the guild but you are already in 5 guilds and that's the maximum number of guilds you can be in =) You are very welcome to join us whenever you are ready :)

@Crimson.5382 said:how active is your guild im lookin for a guild to actully be able to hang out with and help me learn this game the guys that got me into it ditched me and im not good enough solo to get mastery points or do fractals to get better gear

Hi our guild is very active considering that we are playing everyday, and doing different content :) You are very welcome to join us and hopefully u will stay with us :)

@Sikksens.5290 said:Hey there,just returned back to the game after being away from the game since 2017, and noticed my previous guild is no longer :(I really like the sound of 'The Drunken Dragons' and if you're still recruiting would definitely like to join :)Hello thank you for applying, You are very welcome to join us ! ill send you an invitation asap :)

Hey there! I'm looking for a friendly, active guild that tackles open world content as well as raids etc (im just about to start raid training on my druid).

I'm new-ish (played less than a year) and am aiming to craft legendary armour and weapons so would like to be in a guild with similar aims and that can support mine. I'm also loyal and happy to help out guildies wherever i can.

I have all professions at lvl 80 and really enjoy pvp (only gold 3 so far!).

I am also really keen to learn all the HoT metas and do regular map comps for legendary crafting.

Also would like there to be a discord/voice option for more organised stuff.

Reckon you guys fit the bill? ?