How do you go back to the original story once you skipped ahead

I am trying to go back to the original story line and finish it. My Guild mates are all ahead of me and I am always jumping ahead to Living Story, HoT, PoF to help them and now I can not restart-up the original story line to finish. I include a screen shot so you can see there is no continue story button on original story line. Koss really wants to finish his story.!https://oi123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/xToeCutter/gw002_zpsnk5eag0o.jpg

@One Kiss Away.9180 said:That does not work.. no Continue story pops up.

That's the punishment you receive for naming yourself after a GW legend instead of coming up with an original name. ;)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:What happens when you click on (Chap.) #7, Forming the Pact? (Screenshot)

Yes, the OP apparently stopped at Chapter 7. There should be a continue option, since the Personal Story has 8 chapters...

Ok, I went in-game and looked at my Stories. There is definitely something wrong with yours.Have you tried a -repair of the client? Instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Repair'. If that doesn't bring up the 'Quit this Episode' and/or 'Continue this Story', you'll have to work with the CS Team (via the 'Support' link).

Good luck.

The original personal story should continue by default when no other stories are active, so first try to simply start a different one, then cancel it. If this is an old character that reached the Orr story step years ago, back when they reworked it into the chapter format, this is the bug that was caused by them reordering the story back then. You'll need to contact support to fix your account.

@One Kiss Away.9180 said:Koss is not Amused and he is getting Angry!!!!

Exactly! :angry:

@Healix.5819 said:The original personal story should continue by default when no other stories are active, so first try to simply start a different one, then cancel it. If this is an old character that reached the Orr story step years ago, back when they reworked it into the chapter format, this is the bug that was caused by them reordering the story back then. You'll need to contact support to fix your account.

Yes, totally forgot there's that possibility, too. @One Kiss Away.9180, let us know of any news from support. :)

Support"I've verified that doing later chapters with another player on their account can cause your own personal story to finalize to match the parameters of their story. It sounds like this is what happened int his particular instance, causing the story to automatically finish. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to change the personal story on the account, or reset it due to the limitations of the system. I know this is probably not what you were wanting to hear, but there isn't anything further that we can do to modify the character's story."I guess I must have. Who knows what you did in 7 years..

• 1 month later...