Gve us a tiny sneak-peek to new legendary GS >:3 please

phs.6089

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@SnowHawk.3615 said:I really hope it is NOT a paddle blade. Like an actual claymore style would be nice.all i need to get ready for a gen2 is tangled depths map completion which isn't as bad as mystic curios

My only fear is that it will be another pink/purple crystal looking blade, like the riftstalker and dragonsblood weapons they recently added.

That will make people really, really sad. Lots and lots of sad, sad people.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a win-win situation for me. I think Eternity, it's look, trails, theme is probably the most fun weapon to wield of any MMO. So if the new GS is personally not as good, I still get to enjoy Eternity. If it somehow beats Eternity then I will enjoy a new favorite weapon. I doubt it will but either way I am fine.

@PlagueParade.7942 said:We have 3 serious gs legendaries.... I wonder if this will be a joke one.

Hm =) After almost 4 years ANet has the chance to say that HoT is now indeed a finished (polished/completed) product. And even if some will like the joke, I bet that others will suddenly remember the time spent waiting for Anet to complete a product we paid in advance =) And I don't think they will like the joke.

A ... common skin legendary may be acceptable - ANet has other activities in the agenda, not GW2. But a joke ... this may be interpreted as an insult.

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@"PlagueParade.7942" said:We have 3 serious gs legendaries.... I wonder if this will be a joke one.

Hm =) After almost 4 years ANet has the chance to say that HoT is now indeed a finished (polished/completed) product. And even if some will like the joke, I bet that others will suddenly remember the time spent waiting for Anet to complete a product we paid in advance =) And I don't think they will like the joke.

A ... common skin legendary may be acceptable - ANet has other activities in the agenda, not GW2. But a joke ... this may be interpreted as an insult.

There are always people that will find things an insult. Quip is an insult to some people same with shooshadoo and the dreamer and any other legendary of that type. The above comment said that the 3 legendary GSs we have are a joke. So, even though some will find them an insult, many others will love them. It's really up to prefrence. Since this post was made it feels like they all are wanting a serious like GS but I think it'd be better to hedge your bets because we could end up with something more along the lines with the dreamer or the like. It's the final gen 2 legendary and the next episode will probably be just as intense as episode 5 so I believe the GS will be more "serious" but it may not. Just don't get your hopes up one way or the other.

@"PlagueParade.7942" said:There are always people that will find things an insult. Quip is an insult to some people same with shooshadoo and the dreamer and any other legendary of that type. The above comment said that the 3 legendary GSs we have are a joke. So, even though some will find them an insult, many others will love them. It's really up to prefrence. Since this post was made it feels like they all are wanting a serious like GS but I think it'd be better to hedge your bets because we could end up with something more along the lines with the dreamer or the like. It's the final gen 2 legendary and the next episode will probably be just as intense as episode 5 so I believe the GS will be more "serious" but it may not. Just don't get your hopes up one way or the other.

Aesthetics will always be subjective, no question there.

I personally think Shooshadoo is insanely cute, while I find The Moot or HMS Divinity to be just way too whimsical for my tastes. The Dreamer, I feel, holds a fine line between cool and outright silly, but I know some people who think it's the worst thing to ever exist.

For the longest time I thought I wouldn't have any interest in legendaries, mainly because I didn't like any of them. I crafted Flameseeker Prophecies to sell (the pre dropped for me) because I only have 1 character that uses a shield, and it's their secondary weapon set, so I wouldn't see it much and couldn't justify the expense.

Then I decided I would start with the back pieces. I built the WvW one first, and after that, decided to pursue Ad Inifinitum . But once that was done, I found myself looking for something to do. So I opted to craft a legendary that I would actually use, and was one of the least objectionable, and began to craft Sunrise. I'm almost finished it, but am holding out to see what the new GS is like because, while I could stomach wielding Sunrise, I'm not a huge fan of it either, so I might very possibly want to craft the new GS.

I've purposefully kept myself from crafting any of the sub components to Sunrise waiting for the new legendary to be revealed, because if it turns out I prefer it and want to craft it instead, Ill just dump Dawn on the TP.

@PlagueParade.7942 said:I'd agree with that. GS teaser next week. Then the week after will be the actual trailer. Then the following week the new episode will drop.

Afaik they have to release a patch in two weeks since then they run out of new gemstore-stuff to sell. So either we get the trailer next week, or in 3 weeks. Im hoping for next week, the wait was long.

@"Omnicron.2467" said:We will get Meowmere from Terraria to compete with The Dreamerhttps://youtu.be/0oAM_vfUNsY

Thing is, with everything of late having that Kralky look to it, from Dragonsblood weapons, Riftstalker Weapons, and the upcoming Branded weapons, you could very well be on point.

Kinda tired of everything being purple/violet/pink with crystal bits falling off them....