Looking for Old Timers Guild

Bob.1703

70 year young disabled gamer looking for an old timers guild (preferably 50+) but open to any mature group that will understand the problems of age and a shake in the left hand that makes keyboading difficult. On several hours each day. NA/Sorrows Rest (but willing to move for right group) Central Time Zone. Thanks

We are KING on SOS Sea of Sorrows.Mature guild Looking for member that want to have fun and need help with things.

We do WvW but as we get more members We will be going PvX as well. We do PvX now but just need more.members.

We are NA. Some PST, and all other timezones you'll almost find someone on.

Raid WvW times I usually log for that between 6-11pm PST.

I am usually on doing other stuff as well like getting my legendary missions and mats.

Take care. Hope to see you. If not happy hunting.

He's NA not EU.

OP, we don't have a Sorrows Rest. There is a Sorrows Furnace, Sea of Sorrows or Devon's Rest (which our guild is on).

Take a look https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/23803/tactical-killers-tk-na-dr#latest, we're not recruiting for WvW much anymore as it's pretty much pointless with the linkings.

Anyway, if you're interested shoot one of us a message in game or mail. We just randomly do things these days.