[EU][PvX] Daemorus [cult] is recruiting returning veterans and new gamers!

Frenzy.8730

Bumping for the sake of bumping...

On another note, due some changes to the guild roster, Raids were on a hold. We are now again in the process of doing Training raids, All raids we do are considered training raids as none of us have really done raids. However we do have a veteran leading our Training raids, so if you're interested in joining for the raids whether that be training or whether you want to possibly help with the training raids, do join us on discord and give us a shout with your intention :3

i bought this game at HEART OF THORNS, but due to no companion and playing alone most of the time, i've stopped...recently came back a few days ago and still got really interested, but i feel the same issue will happen again because while playing alone, i have no idea what to look out for and thus, no aim + no target....

im looking for a guild, i'm so new that even game mechanics and how to join guild, i am unsure of... however, i can really be loyal, sticking to 1 guild for a long time.. i'll be checking back here again to see if and how i can join this guild if its still active.

thanks!!

@Epselyn.2601 said:i bought this game at HEART OF THORNS, but due to no companion and playing alone most of the time, i've stopped...recently came back a few days ago and still got really interested, but i feel the same issue will happen again because while playing alone, i have no idea what to look out for and thus, no aim + no target....

im looking for a guild, i'm so new that even game mechanics and how to join guild, i am unsure of... however, i can really be loyal, sticking to 1 guild for a long time.. i'll be checking back here again to see if and how i can join this guild if its still active.

thanks!!

And also welcome to the guild Epselyn ^^

Hey Frenzy.

I'm looking for a friendly PvE guild to get involved with. I know most people don't bother with dungeons anymore but since I'm a returning player, I feel i would like to get a hold of the dungeons again before jumping into any of the major end game content. People mistake the fact I have 8k AP & two legendaries for the fact that I know what I am doing when in reality I don't remember much about Dungeons what so ever.

So i am looking to join from a new players perspective, more than a returning player. So I'll likely be asking questions & help for any runs since dungeon group finding nowadays is difficult.If you feel like maybe some of your guildy's would be able to help, then can I please get an invite to the guild? :)

Hi Frenzy.

I am in a similar position to Evan. Whilst I have played the game on and off very casually for some time it's pretty much been all the solo PvE content in the core game. I have dipped into dungeons a few times but mainly just tagged along with pug groups who swept up everything/everyone before I really could do anything. I do own both expansions but haven't really dabbled in either of them or the living world series yet, feeling like I am very under-powered and hitting stumbling blocks.

I'm looking for a guild whose happy to take on a 'newbie' wanting to learn and expand my skill and knowledge beyond the core grind and map completion. If I sound like the kind of 'challenge' you are willing to take on, I'm your man.

Hi @EvanAlmighty.8063 ,

That's pretty cool actually, we have some in the guild that run the Aetherblade Path whenever they're online, but more than that people don't really do them unless it's a daily. I still need to do most of the achievements for them >.< We have quite a few players still leveling who'd most likely want to do the dungeons, even if it's only for the achievements, although I haven't really seen people ask for it.

I'll be glad to have you ;3 especially if you ask questions. I find that a lot of players are too shy to ask questions are fully interact with the guild on a social level, they might not want to ask it because they think it's a stupid question :3

I tried messaging you when I got online, but my game seemed to work correctly :/

Side note I have 11.5k achievement points and I'm still pretty noob too :P

Hi @Newxarg.9623 ,

I managed to get a hold of you in game :3 and you have been invited :3

Cheers,xFrenzy47x

Hi,

Returning player here. Been away since PoF first came out, have a few lvl 80 chars but can't say I have a clue what i'm doing on them to be honest.

Just tend to run around pressing buttons and stuff.

Anyway, love to join a guild that accepts relative beginners and has the capacity to learn together.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Paul.

Hello!Been playing Guild Wars 2 for the past 4 years with some breaks in between and starting to ramp up my gameplay again. Lookin for an active and social guild and yours looks to fit me perfectly! I'd be very happy to join you!

Best wishes

Dayne

Hi @reynoo.3209 ,

Well if you enjoy pressing random buttons and you don't die, that's all good for open world content :DI tried to message you in game but you weren't online :< I've sent you mail in game as well as sending you an invite to the guild:3

Hi @Dayne.1530 ,

Was able to reach you in game and you've been invited :3

Hi @EvanAlmighty.8063 ,

I sent you a mail in game and invited you to the guild :3

Cheers,xFrenzy47x