GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Zodiac Armor - Much requested item. Hasn't been in store for god knows how long. Many players didn't have the statuettes to purchase it, so why not offer it up to everyone with gems?

Abaddon's Mask - A highly popular fashion wars skin. Having them for 1 Day on March Sale isn't enough. Many of us have jobs and missed it

@"daimon.9876" said:It would be really cool to have a Sylvari set of mount skins that come in a box together like the Branded, Exo-Suit, and Awakened sets.

The devs could draw inspiration from existing Mordrem, Sylvari, and Nightmare Court models and creatures in order to produce a new set of mount skins in keeping with the design of the Sylvari. It would be even cooler if they all had the "bioluminscent" feature that Sylvari have when it comes to coloring them.

There could even be a side story to go with the idea, helping the Pale Tree to produce the new creatures.

Here are a few creatures that could inspire some ideas:

Raptor: Mordrem Guard MountJackal: Bioluminescent Lurcher / Teragriff / Mordrem Wolf / Thorn Wolf / Fern Hound / Sylvan Hound / Nightmare HoundGriffon: Minor Mordrem WyvernBeetle: Rolling Devil

I literally came to this thread to ask for this exactly. Was not disappointed.

@"HakuroDK.9385" said:

@"daimon.9876" said:It would be really cool to have a Sylvari set of mount skins that come in a box together like the Branded, Exo-Suit, and Awakened sets.

The devs could draw inspiration from existing Mordrem, Sylvari, and Nightmare Court models and creatures in order to produce a new set of mount skins in keeping with the design of the Sylvari. It would be even cooler if they all had the "bioluminscent" feature that Sylvari have when it comes to coloring them.

There could even be a side story to go with the idea, helping the Pale Tree to produce the new creatures.

Here are a few creatures that could inspire some ideas:

Raptor: Mordrem Guard MountJackal: Bioluminescent Lurcher / Teragriff / Mordrem Wolf / Thorn Wolf / Fern Hound / Sylvan Hound / Nightmare HoundGriffon: Minor Mordrem WyvernBeetle: Rolling Devil

I literally came to this thread to ask for this exactly. Was not disappointed.

Same here. I think I have suggested in the past. But please please please bring a Sylvari/Mordrem inspired mount set. I would immediately buy.(Also more sylvari armor sets....even if they are random pieces in the gem store like you did for the Exalted gloves and shoulder.)PS: Please bring back the shoulders so I can buy them real quick XD

I love all things sylvari and would love to have a jackal mount made from leaves like the fern hound and there could be a swirl of leaves as they port forward.

I would also like a way to exchange items only available from chests or the gem store — revive orbs, hair styling, merchant summons etc. Some of these I like; some one can definitely have too many of! I would love to be able to exchange these items for those lion statuettes that come in the Black Lion chests.

@"Chadramar.8156" said:

Actual armor skins over outfits, for all the reasons that have been stated many times.

Non-gendered armor. Let me wear the exact same, beautifully themed, practical and/or impressive gear that men get to wear. No skirts, heels, underwear, b-plates, b-windows or other "strategic" naked skin.

Agreed! Especially on the non-gendered armor! This is why I haven’t created more human or norn female characters. I hate the look of most of the female armor options, the female version of the human assassin armor being a case in point. >_>

I’m all about options and customization! How about being about to choose make-up options for all characters? Most of the human females options come with obvious makeup that I would like to change. And for that matter, I wouldn’t mind the option for some guy-liner for some of my male characters. ;)

There are few things i'd like to/ hope to see some day.

Gathering ToolsIn the past you completed some of the gathering tool sets like e.g. for the Molten Alliance Mining Pick the Fused Molten Logging Axe and Fused Molten Sickle have been added later.Maybe the same would be possible for Dreamcleaver Logging Axe, Glitter Bomb Harvesting Tool and the like.

MountsIt already has been brought up by other players, but something i'd really like to see some day are mounts with a cultural theme. And not only some individual mounts but complete "sets".E.g.Plant-construct Mounts for sylvariMagi-Tech Mounts for asura"Steam"-Tech Mounts for charrno idea what would match with human and norn but i'm sure there are themes as well.

Since we already have seen it with existing packs like the Awakened Mounts Pack, that those packs are not extended when a new mount is released, I'd rather have them added via a (Cultural) Mount Adoption License, so that it's possbile to bring mathcing skins to the sets if/when futher mounts should be/are introduced.

Hello dear community. o/Almost daily, I run the Roller-Beetle races. I still want some stuffs from the merchant. And almost every time I'm running, I've a little boy next to me saying: "Oh! That turtle is beautifull! It goes fast! I like this turtle!" This little boy is almost three years old. So nobody can blame him for his mistake. But now we have this wonderful hummingbird skin, which is not at all a fish or water related animal, could you please design a turtle skin for our Beetles? Let's keep the original skins up!The fastest turtle ever! Rabbits will all be jealous.Can't wait to see if this is heard by devs.Happy Easter everyone.

Legendary Item preview area

It's nice that you can preview items, but most people know that the lighting in the preview pane is not the same as in-game.

I'd like a gemstore item which either opens a merchant or creates/uses an instance whereby you can choose and equip any legendary item skin and run around with it on your character. This would let you see footfalls, trails, projectiles and other effects (day/night changes) with in-game settings.

For weapons, the character would be given a bundle-type item to hold and the skin would be applied to that, and for armour an outfit-type template could be used to bypass the armour-weight restriction. Trinkets don't have the same limitations, but there should be somewhere your char can jump-off and glide to see legendary backpack glider effects. You would be able to use any skills of the profession using it. If the item creates/uses an instance, there would have to be an underwater area and if it spawns a merchant, the char would need to be able to visit an underwater area if necessary (as not all maps have a large enough UW area to use). It could be timed to last say a couple of hours, or it could have a limited number of uses. It would be acct-bound and not accessible to any other player who may be in the same party/squad, for example.

Rationale: Legendaries are a long-term goal and require much investment of time/energy. The limitations of the preview pane mean that you can't see all of what you're getting when you set-out on that journey, so you generally end-up on youtube looking at videos of other players with the item and trying to decide which skin to go for. Of course, those videos are of variable quality (try looking-up Sharur...) and sometimes don't really show-off what legendaries do/fixate on a small part of the legendary (like draw animations).

What do we think?

@"Gaile Gray.6029" Gray.6029

I have been hoping to purchase the Elonian Elementalist Outfit that was first brought up May 22nd 2018 according to:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/start-a-fire-in-the-elonian-elementalist-outfit/

However this outfit hasn't been back in the game ever since that first release according to the Guild Wars 2 wiki. Is there anyway this item can be brought back so I can continue to support the game?

Thanks

I been craving for the Commando uniforms for years ever since watched the Commando Class April Fools video. Please, ArenaNet... or A.R.E.N.A. rather , please give us the Commando set along with the Outfit and weapon skins. Here's an example concept I have been working on:

Axe=Tactical TomahawkDagger=Tactical KnifeMace=Riot BatonPistol=Semi-Automatic PistolSword=MacheteScepter=Stun BatonFocus=Walkie-TalkieShield=Ballistic ShieldTorch=Signal FlareWarhorn=MegaphoneGreatsword=Tactical KatanaHammer=SledgehammerLongbow=Compound BowRifle=Assault RifleShort bow=Recurve BowStaff=Radio Antenna

Harpoon gun=Underwater FirearmSpear=Tactical HarpoonTrident=Underwater Cattleprod

@TJG.8345 said:@"Gaile Gray.6029" Gray.6029

I have been hoping to purchase the Elonian Elementalist Outfit that was first brought up May 22nd 2018 according to:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/start-a-fire-in-the-elonian-elementalist-outfit/

However this outfit hasn't been back in the game ever since that first release according to the Guild Wars 2 wiki. Is there anyway this item can be brought back so I can continue to support the game?

Thanks

It has been back in the Gem Store at least once (9/2018) since its initial release last May. But I agree that it'd be nice to see it return!

Trying not to make a new comment thread about this, but it's a thing we need to see, since new mount packs keep coming out:

Can we make the mounts previewable from the Gem Store screen/item?

I hold myself back from possibly buying because I can't see what's in these packages before having the buy one, unless I take an increasingly lengthier process to target all the skins individually from the hero panel mount interface.