Constant disconnects are frustrating and making me waste time!

Constant disconnects are frustrating and making me waste time!

Was almost finished a really tedious living story quest and was just a sliver from beating that huge golem when suddenly I get a disconnect...

And great, I get to restart from an hour ago! Waste of time.

What's with the constant disconnects? I swear I get disconnected several times per hour, consistently.

My internet's fine, there's a serious problem with GW2

Frustrating!!!!!!

Had the same problems and tech support gave me this. It has worked 99.9% for me. I have not had one disconnect that I can attribute to the game since.

Go to your Options settings. On page one ( GENERAL OPTIONS ) nr. the bottom, change the Streaming Content setting to " On Demand ".Then, on second options page, ( DISPLAY ), set the Frame Limiter setting to " 30 ".

I have seen no degradation in game quality or speed at all.

I'm dealing with it constantly too, I can't finish a part of the story with Glint's lair after listening to the first crystal when killing the crystal guardian. Right after it's done playing, I disconnect.

I disconnect during literally every time I go into a "story" chapter and have to start all over. It's getting worse, it's tedious and Im about to quit playing all together. I upgraded to Path of Fire, now I regret that. I don't have Heart of Thorns yet, was going to buy it this weekend, but not worth it right now since I can't even barely play the stories.

There is a new update coming out and I don't even want to participate. I wasted money on coming back and frustrated as hell. I dont want to spend 2 hours doing a 20 minute repetitive story because I can't finish it.

Just done with this, it's super annoying

Back in the day, and no this wasn't dialup. I would "disconnect" every time I had an incoming PHONE CALL. The only other time I disconnected BADLY was in a Guild Wars 1 mission, Gyala Hatchery. This particular disconnect dealt with bandwidth and internet connection speed believe it or not. It would take me 8-12 minutes to load into the mission, but by the time I did load in, the mission was over with, with the party I was with. So when I loaded in finally...I would attempt to travel and rubberband...repeatedly...but basically, the game had disconnected and I was stuck in a very horrendous loop. It only corrected itself after I updated my internet connection. Sometimes it might not be a hardware problem.