[WvW/PvE] Warclaw and other Mounts Weaver bug

There's a bug with Warclaw while playing Weaver, sometimes helpful, but more often annoying because u remember what attuns u were on and then it ends up your skills are a lil bit different.It happens when you switch elements and then mount up. You get 1-2 and 4-5 skills from one attun and 3rd (dual) skill from both attuns.Ends up looking like that0GVxZTD.jpgOr that66Ac88P.jpgAnd etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was fixed last year after I reported it through Reddit and tagged ANet members. Then broke again after a patch. They never looked at the issue again and it's marked as solved in the Known Issue Tracker.. They should fix it for real, it has been a bug since the PoF release.

Bump, anet needs to fix this asap, starting off at a crutch at the start of a fight is annoying. Can a dev justify why I should have the incorrect skills after dismounting? At the moment I get off mount some steps away from my target and fix my attunement skills.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Idk dude, road to 40 comments in one thread in Bug section. ANet have no idea how to balance ele, how ele works so I guess they dont have any idea how to fix bugs considering this class. Like crucial Weaver trait bugs, we had to wait 1 month or so to get them fixed and ele was meanwhile quite unplayable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...