[Closed] Want to trade for World 1, 2 Super Boom Boxes

Our guild is at level 68, the only thing left we need in the Treasury are the 2 World Super Boom Boxes from SAB.It is an impossible task for 1 guild member to bear the burden of farming the necessary baubles to buy these items. They are account bound.

I would like to ask someone with a free guild slot, to pm me in game if they have either of these 2 Super Boom Boxes, and would like to trade them to receive ecto. (half before, and half after the item is placed into treasury.)PM me In Game to name your price in ectos and I will invite you to the guild to complete transaction.

Thank you.

If you need help, it’ll help you to disclose whether EU or NA.

Each boom box takes a maximum of 3 days to earn (2 bauble bubbles per zone per day, 1/day each from Cart and Robbers bonus rounds. That would be 14 bubbles per day. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bauble_Bubble), so I don’t quite see where the challenge is, aside from the festival ending in less than that time frame now, 70 baubles is still doable.

easy for someone who has nothing else to do but SAB, and is able to finish more than infantile mode. and you only get bubble baubles for zones above infantile mode, so Normal mode would take 35 days in a row if your math is correct. Since I don't play 35 days in a row for any of GW content anymore, I would rather buy them if possible.

NA HOD server

@Reanne.5462 said:easy for someone who has nothing else to do but SAB, and is able to finish more than infantile mode. and you only get bubble baubles for zones above infantile mode, so Normal mode would take 35 days in a row if your math is correct. Since I don't play 35 days in a row for any of GW content anymore, I would rather buy them if possible.

NA HOD server

Normal would take 4½ days.You get 1 buable bauble for w1 z1,2,3 +bonus w2 z1,2,3 +bonus total of 8 a day.EditThats not counting the baubles you pick up and can convert aswell.

@Reanne.5462 said:guess i better get started on it then -

OH wait. I can't - because SAB is not available until april 2020, if it comes back at all.

It will come back. It’s an annual festival now.And, rude. infantile =/= normal. It’s not other players problem that you asked for this help on the last two days of the festival. There’s several threads offering help for farming bauble bubbles and for the Tribulation mode weapon collections already in existence, because 70 bubbles for casuals is not a big deal, if you spent the time to figure out how much time it'd take you to actually earn 70 bauble bubbles yourself.

Anyone have World Super Boom Boxes they don't want anymore, I'll pay what ever you ask in ecto....

I can sell upwards of 300 bauble bubbles plus, I’m charging 1g/bubble.

Edit: Typo fixed. iPhones don't like 'bubbles'. TG for Google Chrome for windows.

I can sell upwards of 300 bauble bubbles plus, I’m charging 1g/bauble.For what it's worth, it's easy to monetize bubbles at roughly 50-60s each, so I'd consider it fair to ask for 1g/bubble or even 1 mystic coin per bubble.

Therefore, presumably 1g/bauble is a typo, as that would translate to 250 gold per bubble, well beyond any sort of market value.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

I can sell upwards of 300 bauble bubbles plus, I’m charging 1g/bauble.For what it's worth, it's easy to monetize bubbles at roughly 50-60s each, so I'd consider it fair to ask for 1g/bubble or even 1 mystic coin per bubble.

Therefore, presumably 1g/bauble is a typo, as that would translate to 250 gold per bubble, well beyond any sort of market value.

Nevermind.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

50-60s each is easy done buying the food from the vendor and selling on the Trading Post.As you say, 1 mystic coin per bauble is fair.1 mystic coin = 1g20s.How is 1g/bauble a typo, or 'beyond any market value'?

For food, it's 50s per
bubble
, not bauble.
costs one
bubble
, dust, and some silver and sells for 55-70s, which translates to 45 silver
per bubble

As you say, 1 mystic coin per bauble is fair.I said 1 coin per
bubble

Or, instead of beating around the bush, point out the typo ;).

I thought using the forum to conduct trades was frowned upon and not allowed. After all if doing so was allowed the forums could potentially become overrun with trade requests. Since Anet does not support player to player trades due to the risks involved, this seems like it should not be allowed on the official forums. I don't really want to see the forums populated with, "Want to buy," or "Looking to sell,". I feel people should not be encouraging it by offering to participate or assist in such things.

Just my 2 cents on the topic.