[NA]Embers of Everlasting [FIRE] is looking for social, LGBTQIA+ supportive folks, casual/new/vet!

Cerioth.7062

@Arkistra.4321 said:Hey there! I'm a returning player who started back at launch but had stopped playing right around the start of Living World season 2. I had this MMO itch recently that needed to be scratched so I decided to give Guild Wars 2 another go and had a ton of fun just running around solo. I saw that this was a recently established guild and figured it'd be a great way to re-introduce myself to the game. I like the approach you're taking with your guild and that it's mainly Eastern Time so I wanted to see if I could be a part of it and make some new friends to play with. :)

Sounds great! I'll be sending you an invite ingame! Contact me there if you have any questions :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Your guild sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I'm a returning player, 20 year old living in the US, and owned the game since its launch. I've had little to no interaction with active guilds although I crave for a leisure but friendly niche. I'd like to join, if you're still accepting! I alternate between my lvl 80 Ranger(Azarathia) and lvl 80 Thief(Elethiora). I'm very PvE heavy and I'm still getting used to the PoF expansion and its area. Would love to hear back and I look forward to playing and meeting new people!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...