Most active US WvW Servers?

Rimp.4283

I live in New Mexico, but I am currently on a European server and trying to WvW doesn't fit in with my scheduling. I was wondering what are some good US WvW that could be recommended? More so an active server with an active WvW Guild.

Try https://wvwstats.com/timezones and compare to what servers are open. Note we'll be re-linking at the end of this month. As an NA player, I've tried EU too but ultimately transferred back. Unfortunately because almost all of EU fits in one or two timezones, it's only active during that period - otherwise it's pretty dead during the typical NA times.

That site makes zero sense. The current T1 servers are ranked ridiculously low, how is that even possible...

Meanwhile YB and NSP in T3-4 and have some of the best rankings...?

The site values are more reflective of relative server strength in each respective tier, rather than overall strength...

@Vova.2640 said:That site makes zero sense. The current T1 servers are ranked ridiculously low, how is that even possible...

Meanwhile YB and NSP in T3-4 and have some of the best rankings...?

The site values are more reflective of relative server strength in each respective tier, rather than overall strength...

Because the action comes from the bandwagon links, not the host servers.

Well, these number will be slightly weird because of the match-up's they are in will matter and change the numbers. So take them with a doze of salt, and instead look over the starts for averages over longer time period 1-2 months. (Which kind of defeats the purpose because of linking).

Example, Yak's Bend is doing very well on that list this week, because it is in T4 against Kaineng, which is all dried out since the BandWagon left us, so as you can see by the same list Kaineng is listed 12th (last) in every single time zone. Anyone fighting against us will do well in the charts :p Because compared to us (atm) everyone will have a lot of activity (since we have next to none).

Next week YB will bounce up to T3, and they will get some completely different numbers, and the server that drops down to T4 will likely get some very high stats again !

Those numbers are based off what API feeds them and the API for WvW has not been updated for a VERY long time. It is no longer accurate and I am certainly unsure why people continue to recommend it when it is no longer accurate.

As usual, I would recommend OP to look for guilds and if you prefer to pug, you can check twitch for WvW streams for glimpse of the populations of particular servers.

@Klipso.8653 said:I would recommend Blackgate, but with the 37 commanders we have tagged up at all hours of the day make it hard to get through the 700+ ques we perpetually have on all maps.

Lol what a lie cause during the eu time they are compleetly dead and if we finally find 30 of them then they ran into siege towers and just wait for backup or build more 10+ ac's in a fight. If you wish to transfer there, good luck.

@Ghost.7032 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:I would recommend Blackgate, but with the 37 commanders we have tagged up at all hours of the day make it hard to get through the 700+ ques we perpetually have on all maps.

Lol what a lie cause during the eu time they are compleetly dead and if we finally find 30 of them then they ran into siege towers and just wait for backup or build more 10+ ac's in a fight. If you wish to transfer there, good luck.

Great timing, as i recall yesterday cookie had 50+ on him