Weaver trait "Woven Stride" does not give Regen when gaining swiftness. Almost no condi cleanse now

Title should say all.

Woven Stride trait does not apply regeneration on gaining swiftness.Description clearly states:"Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness. "

This is a serious problem as it removes a major cleanse when combined with Cleansing Water).The class is even less viable in any pvp scenario now with no real options to stand up against power and now also condition based classes.Please stop breaking Ele to the point of unplayability for once.

EDIT:When I searched the forums I only found the thread in the professions forum. So, sorry about reposting this. But still, it really needs to be fixed sooner rather than later, just stop hating on Eles for once, will you?

Was playing some of my ele and switched from tempest to weaver to theorycraft some builds and immediately noticed this...holy balls that is a massive bug lmao. Good thing it's not a condi meta in PvP because this bug basically puts weaver into Revenant tier when it comes to dealing with conditions.

Really the kind of thing that should see an emergency hotfix.

@vesica tempestas.1563 said:

@iamguildwarsplayer.1726 said:just editted the title to make it more likely for people to click on it. hopefully the devs will look into this bug sooner rather than later.

maybe add that almost all condy removal is lost as well.

haha i would, but the title is maxed out on character slots... the devs mentioned in the bug reporting guidelines to be as descriptive as possible with the title

I don't know if the title change is such a good thing, besides I prefer to stick to a serious theme of titles, which makes me a bit unhappy my thread got merged with this one.

Just you wait for Anet to change this trait into what it is now with the bug as an intended change, merely out of spite. "It's a feature!" - I hear it proclaimed already.In other words: please don't and remove that "tag" on the title.

@"Syrus.2174" said:I don't know if the title change is such a good thing, besides I prefer to stick to a serious theme of titles, which makes me a bit unhappy my thread got merged with this one.

Just you wait for Anet to change this trait into what it is now with the bug as an intended change, merely out of spite. "It's a feature!" - I hear it proclaimed already.In other words: please don't and remove that "tag" on the title.

oh i didnt know your post got merged. that means the devs are at the very least aware of this bug.

Just a response would satisfy a good portion of the community already, Literally takes 5 minutes. "Hey, we know this bug is around, we're trying our best to get it fixed, please be patient." It doesn't take 300 people to make a single reply, or 400. The more this happens, the more dissatisfied the community is, until too little is done too late.