Your favourite story Character

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Marjory instantly became my favourite character after her film noir style cinematic introduction.After a strong start, it frustrates me that she keeps getting sidelined after various tragedies.I would love to the see the return of a strong, less downbeat, Marjory in the new season with a more central role. We deserve to see more of her! (And hear more of her amazing voice-over artist Sumalee Montano.)

@DearlyMe.5320 said:The night blossom~ Followed by Zojja and Taimi. Eir was high in my standing, but...That was a few months for me and I still can't stop the hurt. I don't want to imagine how I'd react if Caithe died.We need to know Zojja's state. She's been out for two ingame years. When we found her, my heart shattered at her condition. I'm wondering if she's blind and that's why we haven't seen her. She said she couldn't see if you rescue her first.

I'll bloody uninstall if they kill Caither really, this Guilds of Thrones 2 is stating to get on my nervs.I vote for Marjory, cus she is da men!

Tough choice. I really try hard to like characters in a story to get invested, but they don't make it easy in GW2.The ones I like seeing around are mostly Braham (for shields), Taimi and Canach (for fun and info). Logan is also quite alright. The rest of DE and DW... I don't really care much about them, I'm afraid. Except for Caithe, who for me is beyond any redemption and should not be part of our group anymore.

Other than those, I also quite like Laranthir and Almorra, Sieran and Forgal, Trahearne and some of the charr we can recruit in the Charr Personal Story. Aurene has had her moments, too.

Canach has for me the best personnality in the game. Well, saying this mostly because he fits very well with the sort of personnality I have.

Taimi is nice to have as a friend and She's kinda adorable.

I always liked Rox, but the biggest problem is that we don't really see her very often. Still like the somewhat serious nature of her and she looks like someone who really takes her duty seriously.

Logan really makes me laugh because I really find him irresponsible. He seems to have matured a bit now. Kinda still a nice man to have around.

I was never interested or impressed by Marjory and Kasmeer. I find them to be the least interesting characters in the game and I somewhat feel like the game is really trying to put a big spotlight on them.

Braham is a bit disapointing now. He was more nice in HoT.

Since I did the Asura personal story, I liked Zojja a lot, but now she's been absent from the game these times.

I like Canach the best because his story has heaps more gravity than the others.

He:

• grew up believing that Secondborn weren't as important to the Pale Tree as her Firstborn
  • was captured when he was very young and viciously experimented on by the Inquest while his friends dropped dead around him
  • became so shell-shocked by the experience that he peeled apart his body and adopted a completely different appearance and physique
  • turned to a life of crime and vengeance
  • later redeemed himself in the eyes of the law
  • faced attempted mind-control from his creator (and won)
  • still fights the good fight despite having every reason to turn his back on other people's problems
  • is currently struggling with gambling, and may be using it to fill an emotional void
  • feels like a real person

Not surprised at all to see Rytlock Brimstone, Taimi and Cannach leading the charts :) From my first encounter of those, it became clear they'll be the only ones worth attention. The rest are so generic and lack of any depth I'm almost get irritated when they steal my time by spewing their boring lines in cutscenes.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:Yes, i’d like to report a bug, Tybalt isn’t on the list.Its an obvios oversight, cause he would’ve gotten 100% of the votes if he was on it"Your favourite story Character...between em who are currently alive"So none of the mentors qualify.

Besides, not everyone is a fan of Tybalt.

oh sorry, misread.But.. I don't understand that other line? did you use google translate?you make it sound like there are people who don't favor Tybalt.