Your favourite story Character

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going into a story you can always count on one thing--the eye-rolling, CW-style emotional "drama" will not be coming from Canach. He will be there tho, and he'll be sneaking drinks behind your back while you listen to somebody have an emotional breakdown about something you vaguely care about.

For me, it's Zojja & my 2nd favorite would be Caithe.Zojja has been MIA because they can't get Felicia Day back as her voice actress I feel like. I could be entirely wrong. I much prefer the vanilla cast over the new ones. Taimi is over-rated, Braham is a poorly written/ conflicted dumb character & Rox is like GoT's Ghost. Cool when you see her, but due to budget constraints she's only in about 20% of the story it feels like. Canach is the comic relief that everyone seems to like.

Surprised Taimi is so highly favoured, I'd love to see her die. Horribly. Feet first.

Canach is the obvious choice though, he actually has some wit and isn't just another diversity check box ticked >.>

I also rather like Caithe - she's rather unpredictable and also seems to have a genuine motive and reason for existing.

@Samnang.1879 said:Faolain. I love her fight for personal freedom and not conforming to the system. But of course, Anet vilified her, turned her into a grotesque monster and killed her.I wish she can come back to life like the commander.

Based on that I'm almost surprised you didn't bring up Scarlet Briar. I do love Faolain, especially her voice actress.

@Calvsie.3675 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:Faolain. I love her fight for personal freedom and not conforming to the system. But of course, Anet vilified her, turned her into a grotesque monster and killed her.I wish she can come back to life like the commander.

Based on that I'm almost surprised you didn't bring up Scarlet Briar. I do love Faolain, especially her voice actress.

I don't know much about Scarlet except that she was an evil mad scientist or something.