Professions' Combinations — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Professions' Combinations

Hey everyone.

I know combining professions is not a feature of GW2 (although GW1 did this in a way), but just for the fun, I'm curious to know what combinations you think could be the coolest! An easy one would be Thief-Mesmer, I think. And maybe Revenant-Necromancer. Personally, I like the idea of a Guardian-Thief.

Comments

• XECOR.2814XECOR.2814 Member ✭✭✭

I dont like mesmer thief combination right off the bat

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mesmer-necromancer!

Spawn illusions that spawn minions and buff the heck out of them with corrupts, high single target dmg, high ae dmg, high health and a lot of dodges and mobility in general.

Best aids class imaginable.

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭✭

Spellbreaker is actually confirmed to be the combination of the Warrior and Mesmer Profession.

So while I doubt we will get the opportunity to run dual-professions, I believe we will see more of this where e-specs borrow some lore from other professions to give them a taste of what the mix could offer.

Given they for the most part tried to make PoF specs the opposite of those from HoT, meaning damage and support, gives us a very good chance we will see professions borrowing from other professions as the next logical step is to give all professions a utility option.

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

Elite specs did this role. Necro + Warrior = Reaper, etc.

I want Guardian + Necromancer

And Revenant + Necromancer

• Auburner.6945Auburner.6945 Member ✭✭✭

@Knighthonor.4061 said:
    Elite specs did this role. Necro + Warrior = Reaper, etc.

I want Guardian + Necromancer

And Revenant + Necromancer

Guardian and Necro. 2 Attunements/Phases, Night/Day or Devil/Angel. It sounds good when you think of what this spec can achieve as a healer and boon provider or boon controller and DPS.

Pull the strings. Watch them dance.

• dodgerrule.8739dodgerrule.8739 Member ✭✭✭

Ranger Mesmer. Illusion of beasts. When you dodge both you and your pet spawns an illusion.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.