Professions' Combinations — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Professions' Combinations

Hey everyone.

I know combining professions is not a feature of GW2 (although GW1 did this in a way), but just for the fun, I'm curious to know what combinations you think could be the coolest! An easy one would be Thief-Mesmer, I think. And maybe Revenant-Necromancer. Personally, I like the idea of a Guardian-Thief.

Comments

• XECOR.2814XECOR.2814 Member ✭✭✭

I dont like mesmer thief combination right off the bat

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

Mesmer-necromancer!

Spawn illusions that spawn minions and buff the heck out of them with corrupts, high single target dmg, high ae dmg, high health and a lot of dodges and mobility in general.

Best aids class imaginable.

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭✭

Spellbreaker is actually confirmed to be the combination of the Warrior and Mesmer Profession.

So while I doubt we will get the opportunity to run dual-professions, I believe we will see more of this where e-specs borrow some lore from other professions to give them a taste of what the mix could offer.

Given they for the most part tried to make PoF specs the opposite of those from HoT, meaning damage and support, gives us a very good chance we will see professions borrowing from other professions as the next logical step is to give all professions a utility option.

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

Elite specs did this role. Necro + Warrior = Reaper, etc.

I want Guardian + Necromancer

And Revenant + Necromancer

• Auburner.6945Auburner.6945 Member ✭✭✭

@Knighthonor.4061 said:
    Elite specs did this role. Necro + Warrior = Reaper, etc.

I want Guardian + Necromancer

And Revenant + Necromancer

Guardian and Necro. 2 Attunements/Phases, Night/Day or Devil/Angel. It sounds good when you think of what this spec can achieve as a healer and boon provider or boon controller and DPS.

Pull the strings. Watch them dance.

• dodgerrule.8739dodgerrule.8739 Member ✭✭✭

Ranger Mesmer. Illusion of beasts. When you dodge both you and your pet spawns an illusion.