Woven Stride bug

Sekai.2987

i havent seen any post about it yet but it seems that woven stride trait is bugged, you dont gain the regen when you gain swiftness, which is a pretty big deal because that kills our condi removal by a shittondidnt try with superspeed and cant log in right now, would be nice if someone would try it if it at least works with superspeed

so trying on npcs in spvp area and getting nothing from swiftness, am i seeing things? I cannot believe anet would be so amateur as to break such a fundamentally vital trait (its the only thing that stops the single half viable ele build from being a total right off)

had elemental pursuit plus swift revenge plus woven and only alternated between ashen blast and ring of earth and not one single regen.

Yeah, guess another patch, another bug right? =)

As of how I didn't notice it, it's because it was working fine 2 days ago, but maybe the lack of condi cleanse the last few days was because of this. I just tried in both PvP and WvW, and nothing for either Swiftness or Superspeed.

If the bug doesn't get fixed, we're much better off throwing the class in the trash, or just play as backline which is getting worse every patch, or just PvE, which we also are not as competent. Given how vapor form bug as well as many other bugs were left as is, I doubt we'll see Sword weaver again.

well now it has been a few days and nothing happened, if anet even has it fixed it will get released with the next update because of their "widow" for hotfixes is gonewhich means , until this was fixed , no pvp or wvw on weaver unless you want to be a free kill against condi players, ty anet

so as a result of this bug, eles have about 10 -13k less heal every minute and take an extra 18+ conditions per minute that would otherwise have been removed. Looking at the patch notes, there was no changes to ele traits and skills, which suggest they have some poorly encapsulated code, or worse something has slipped in that was under development - really poor.

@Auburner.6945 said:You're better off running any other line than Water. You'll only get 1 extra cleanse from attuning to water, (other when critically hit) which is meh.

This is so sad.

and worse, losing water means you lose most of your heals altogether, so weaver is bust. i'm gonna play ESO until this ones sorted, 1 step too far for me, i only play ele.

prior to this bug, ele had low damage and was already weak to condi spam covering the immobilize condition. now with this bug, not only do they have low damage, but they also have no sustainability cuz the bug to woven stride blew a massive hole in their condi cleanse options, and their vulerability to immobilize has just been exacerbated to unplayable levels of the profession

@vesica tempestas.1563 said:

@Auburner.6945 said:You're better off running any other line than Water. You'll only get 1 extra cleanse from attuning to water, (other when critically hit) which is meh.

This is so sad.

and worse, losing water means you lose most of your heals altogether, so weaver is bust. i'm gonna play ESO until this ones sorted, 1 step too far for me, i only play ele.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. Although Smothering Auras in Fire line carries a somehow better cleanse capability than Water (with this bug), the sustain isn't there, and Fire line requires way too many combo finishers to care of and many skill holding till conditions stack, leaping in fire fields and transmutation of focus, etc.

@iamguildwarsplayer.1726 said:prior to this bug, ele had low damage and was already weak to condi spam covering the immobilize condition. now with this bug, not only do they have low damage, but they also have no sustainability cuz the bug to woven stride blew a massive hole in their condi cleanse options, and their vulerability to immobilize has just been exacerbated to unplayable levels of the profession

The C-D tier build is now bugged, and the only thing kept it at this tier was what's recently been bugged, lol.

just faced the full brunt of a weaver with bugs stacked on top of bugs. i was fighting with a warrior and a ranger who were both using power damage, so i used all my water attunement skills to heal up, but then i got condi spammed by another player and went from 100% hp to downed state cuz i had no condi cleanses left (air attunement/twist of fate dont condi cleanse). as i was about to get stomped i pressed 2 to try to vapor form away into a nearby tower port, but instead got the vapor form bug which restored my downed hp to 80% and i got stomped soon after.