Any suggestions for Ranger setup to beat Balthazar in to kill a god ,also same for Mordremots mind

Barbarian Maul.6984

Any build would work for both. Ranged attacks are technically safer although you’d have to go the much slower route without the sword for Balthazar if you did that.

I had done the achievement to kill Balthazar using necro sceptor auto attacks and beat him without any risk. Just stay out of the orange AoE fields.

My advice: bring someone with you. A guild mate or someone you dungeoneered with should do.

Don't use druid or a support build (like I did). A Sic em Berserker-armour marksman/beastmaster/soulbeast will save you a lot of time. I prefer the sword/axe and longbow, but your kit should differ based on the circumstance.

Basically, there's no special build. Just bring as much dps and evade frames as you can, and remember to maintain your fury, might stacks and sic 'em buff. Moa stance and strength of the pack help a lot in this regard.

My build is currently full clerics gear, Long Bow, Sword/Dagger, Troll Unguent, Signets, Strength of the Pack, wolf and eagle. The fight was long from low damage, but insanely easy because very high survivability. You're better off getting into melee than range. As long as you stay out of the red he'll never hit you, since all his attacks are telegraphed and don't need to be blocked.