Poison Master Buffs

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

Poison master doesn't have an ICD.

It uses your condition duration and condition damage despite your pet applying the condition when not merged. Because the poison counts as the ranger applying it, it also procs predator's cunning. Of note, your pet proccing refined toxins does not proc predator's cunning. It also uses pet condi duration and dmg. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional that these two traits function differently.

So 8 seconds base duration. If the ranger has 100% poison duration, your pet (or SB F3) applies 16 seconds of poison with poison master. Eagle and Hawk have that 6 (4.75) second CD on F2.

That's a lot of poison but you have to give up wilderness survival. I'm going to mess with it in PvP. I'm not sure if this makes condi ranger/unmerged SB more viable in PvE.

@DuckDuckBOOM.4097 said:Poison master doesn't have an ICD.

It uses your condition duration and condition damage despite your pet applying the condition when not merged. Because the poison counts as the ranger applying it, it also procs predator's cunning. Of note, your pet proccing refined toxins does not proc predator's cunning. It also uses pet condi duration and dmg. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional that these two traits function differently.

The trait uses the players condi dmg and duration, during merged and unmerged even before the patch. Not sure if it procs Predator's Cunning previously though.

So 8 seconds base duration. If the ranger has 100% poison duration, your pet (or SB F3) applies 16 seconds of poison with poison master. Eagle and Hawk have that 6 (4.75) second CD on F2.

Condi damage with Sbow/ D+T40-50% from Bleeding.15-20% from Poison.15-20% from Burn.Remaining % from miscellaneous.

Not possible to cap poison duration, not worth the trade. Best rune option would be Rune of the Afflicted (w Poison Master rough estimation 14.5sec; 4.4k dmg in total)

That's a lot of poison but you have to give up wilderness survival. I'm going to mess with it in PvP. I'm not sure if this makes condi ranger/unmerged SB more viable in PvE.

Poison Master is under Wilderness Survival ?:confused:. There are stats, runes and sigils restrictions (especially expertise) in sPvP. Unlikely will have any big impact for unmerged SB in PvE, losing condi dmg and duration (maybe a small buff to core ranger/druid if they're interested :lol: but same can be said to merged Sb).