Discussion about the upcoming change to Physical Supremacy

Sniper.5961

@reddie.5861 said:

@Sniper.5961 said:i will clarify that i meant to nerf the range only for daredevil and not for core

Oh I see. The nerf was aimed at staff builds. They are great for mobs and now they can dual better with the sustain buff. However the trade off is reduce the range of steal to reduce the chase potential for them because it might be too much. However 600 is a bit too much.
900 please, Anet! <3

better sustain? u cant even have a proper opener right now since pretty much every class ports around with more dmg then thief nowadays, i dont mind the remake but swipe is doing no good at all for thief in WvW cant speak for other gametypes.

i mean ur better off using d/p shadow shot which has 900 range then kitten swipe :p

Agree. I forgot about the bound and steal opener. I guess thats what people wanted in the first place when they want vault thieves nerfed. X_x

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@reddie.5861 said:

@Sniper.5961 said:i will clarify that i meant to nerf the range only for daredevil and not for core

Oh I see. The nerf was aimed at staff builds. They are great for mobs and now they can dual better with the sustain buff. However the trade off is reduce the range of steal to reduce the chase potential for them because it might be too much. However 600 is a bit too much.
900 please, Anet! <3

better sustain? u cant even have a proper opener right now since pretty much every class ports around with more dmg then thief nowadays, i dont mind the remake but swipe is doing no good at all for thief in WvW cant speak for other gametypes.

i mean ur better off using d/p shadow shot which has 900 range then kitten swipe :p

This is my issue to have a DD build can effectively side node etc that doesnt have to evade all damage and can take a few hits(being forgiven wing within reason) DD would need way more sustain buffs than arenanet is giving them so it's still bad brawler and its gap closing burst is nerfed on top so it's just all around bad now.