My female Necromancer Asura is out of control

Julischka Bean.7491

Anet, thank you for the girly ritualist outfit.

The one asura female I put it on is now convinced she is a sexpot and is flaunting her curves to every male asura she sees.

If she keeps this up she will be an unwed mother in no time....lightbulb flashes in head, hey, I would actually like to have some minis of children in this game.

Anyways, thank you for the outfit. I and my necromancer adore it.---Lisa.

@"Julischka Bean.7491" said:Anet, thank you for the girly ritualist outfit.

The one asura female I put it on is now convinced she is a sexpot and is flaunting her curves to every male asura she sees.

If she keeps this up she will be an unwed mother in no time....lightbulb flashes in head, hey, I would actually like to have some minis of children in this game.

Anyways, thank you for the outfit. I and my necromancer adore it.---Lisa.

I am displeased with Anet choice of releasing Ritualist outfit to all other professions. Ritualist outfit must be shared exclusive to Necromancer only.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Necromancer

'The Ritualist can also use the remains of the dead to defend the living-not by reanimating corpses as a Necromancer would'

I urge Anet to immediately return Ritualist outfit to the Necromancer

<3 + <3(Ritualist+Necromancer are a perfect match made for each other. All their belonging must be respected, honored and shared exclusively with each other-with no exceptions)

wrK3LbW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...