Join <Larsen's Biscuits> [LABI]... the most aWeSoMe AU/NZ/OCX/SEA PvX guild, NOW

Arimir.5864

Edit 30 May 2022:
After taking a long hiatus due to IRL stuff and coming back, thinking about re-establishing the (now a defunct) guild provided there is enough interest to help make a home for us in our timezone .
If anyone is interested, drop me a message either here or in game and I'll get back to you to see what we can do. I'd prolly need willing leader types that can help take charge and not leave everything all up to one person (me)... but everyone is welcome to come :)

Cheers,
Arimir.5864

From 16 April 2019:
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read our post

Currently on the lookout for...

Even if PvP or Raiding is not your thing, please continue reading... If this fits you, then comment below :)

2nd Guild Exclusive Static Raiding Group

We already have one guild exclusive static raiding group, and looking to complete our second one. No matter if you ain't raided, or don't have your ascended or legendary gear but have been wanting to

Casual/non-static Raiding

We want to include everyone, so... this... :)

Build up PvP Teams

Looking to build up some teams to do PvP, again, it doesn't matter if you haven't done PvP but are keen on it

About us

We are a new family orientated guild from Australia with a focus on fun, friendliness and inclusion of all membersWe are open to all - new, experienced, returning, PvE, PvP, etc... it does not matter as ALL are welcomeWe are a small group of fun people with raiding experience from other games, and prioritise fun, friendliness and inclusion of all members, and frown on elitism and pushiness. Main focus is including people, and doing things with people. We genuinely care for all our membersFor raids, we are mostly casual, and a little semi-casual, but keen and we commit to it when life allows us to, because we're having heaps of fun

Timezone & Hours of Play

We are usually on in our evenings, at about 20:00 (8pm) AEST onward (that's about GMT+10), and are mostly active on weekends

Server (homeworld)

We are currently (and happily) scattered across many servers. If you are concerned about the server you are on, worry not, as this only affects you if want to do WvW as a guild. For all other content, we can all happily participate together, irrespective of what server you are on

Activities

Current Activities

• Regular fractal and dungeon runs (sometimes multiple times a day)
  • Guild Missions and building our Guild Hall
  • Just hanging out
  • Spamming animated gifs and emojis in Discord
  • Many gearing, leveling, theory-crafting discussions
  • Regular raid schedule

Upcoming Activities

• Regular sPvP (building)

If there's something you'd like to do as a group, just tell us in guild chat (or suggest in discord), and I'm sure someone will be more than likely to say yes and/or accommodate

Goals

Quality over Quantity. We don't really want to grow too big, in that the size of the guild puts pressure upon the members. Just want to be big enough for a guild-full of people to have fun in content that caters for us. Overall, we just want to have fun, and will try to cater for everyone as best we can

Expectations

There really are none, except

• be nice
  • don't be a hero
  • consider everyone in the guild
  • up to you what you want to participate in

We are not going to expect nor tell you that you have to

• represent a certain amount of the time you play
  • do guild missions every time
  • talk in discord each time you log in
  • play a specific class, and in a specific way
  • have a certain amount of DPS
  • have a certain amount of boon uptime
  • have a certain amount of condition uptime
  • have specific gear, runes, sigils or weapons
  • be a master of multiple professions (classes)
  • have at minimum a certain number of gear sets for multiple scenarios
  • participate in all aspects of the game and play modes

The only time representing is needed is when we do things that really require it, and if the guild member participating wants to represent so we all get the rewards together

In short, we will not enforce nor impose expectations - it's your game, and the member communities guild (as in it's all of ours) - everyone has a voice

Ranks and Positions

Participating and integrating with our member community is what will get noticed and earn you a rank over time. This does take time, and is something we look out for to reward our great community membersWe are in the process of promoting people into guild lead type of roles at the moment, and we are fairing quite nicely regarding this, but always on the lookout for people who want to lead, people who want to simply be ranked members, and most importantly, people who just want to have some fun

Discord

For Group orientated, instanced and coordinated activities (fractals, dungeons, raids, etc) it'd be nice for you to at least hear what's going on. No need to speak in it. It just makes it much easier communicating in group content as opposed to getting lots of typed messages whilst trying to do a fractal, or dungeon, or conquest, etc

Announcements, raid and pvp team formation, raffles, shenanigans, and non-in-game comms happens here (like animated gifs), as does the ability to vote, have your say on things and ask questions when we're tucked away sleeping

Other than that, it's not really a must, and if you don't want to participate in these types of activities

Anti-Elitism

We really do frown on active and/or passive aggressive behaviour towards other people, because of perceived participation and performance. This also goes for cliche's, stereotyping, being categorically insensitive, unjustly and demurring. We will always be as supportive and inclusive as we can, for everyone, no matter what, no matter the content. Even for something like answering a question in guild chat, or just feeling grumpy on that day

Sometimes you just want to try something new (like raiding or PvP), and we will always encourage and help people take those first steps in a supportive way so you get the most out of it. We have a great member community who's got everyone's back, and helps everyone lots. No pressure, fun first

Most Important

We understand real life always comes first, and this is just a game, but is more fun playing it with others. We are real people from the real world. Dads, brothers, sisters, married, single, students, have work commitments, etc. Some of us may have real life ailments, and find support in a caring community... so we understand and have compassion for what needs to be accounted for in out of gameRemember to log off every now and then, spend some time in the sun, with your mum and dad, eat healthy, and do the things that matter in life. We will still be here to muck around when you log back in :)

Finishing note

If all of this sounds like fun, and aligned to what you are after, in a chill and friendly environment, then comment below :)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Apply NOW

Edited by Arimir.5864
Thinking about re-establishing the guild

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! I'd be interested in joining you guys. I'm actually in the GMT/BST timezone right now, but I'm generally available at around 9:30GMT onwards - Are you guys on the NA Servers, just to check? I haven't played in a very, VERY long time but I'm looking at coming back to the game!

@Perthro.6719 said:Hi there! I'd be interested in joining you guys. I'm actually in the GMT/BST timezone right now, but I'm generally available at around 9:30GMT onwards - Are you guys on the NA Servers, just to check? I haven't played in a very, VERY long time but I'm looking at coming back to the game!

Thank you for your request. Yes, we are on NA servers. I'll throw you a in-game mail and a ginvite when I get in game next :)

Hi, I'm looking for an oceanic/Au based guild.. I'm in Melbourne and my play times are the same as yours. I'm new to GW2 and still trying to figure out most of the stuff, but having a blast anyway. I've come from a long background of EQ1, Rift, TESO a bit of WoW and used to anything from just exploring, crafting, pve to high end raiding. Would love to see more of the group content with a friendly guild.

@"Lokkia.9326" said:Hi, I'm looking for an oceanic/Au based guild.. I'm in Melbourne and my play times are the same as yours. I'm new to GW2 and still trying to figure out most of the stuff, but having a blast anyway. I've come from a long background of EQ1, Rift, TESO a bit of WoW and used to anything from just exploring, crafting, pve to high end raiding. Would love to see more of the group content with a friendly guild.

Hi there :) apologies on the delay, and thank you for your message :) I"ll throw you a in-game mail and a ginvite when I get in game next :)

@"8235E844-3CC1-4724-8B86-45063AFE57F3.6259" said:If you're not actual life aids you are winning OCE guild wars rn :/

Hello there. thank you for posting. Not sure what that means, but somehow I have a feeling it's something in-game I haven't done yet ;)

Oh. Yeah.... There really are no expectations, except. (1) be nice (2) don't be a hero (3) consider everyone in the guild (4) up to you what you want to participate in. We are not going to tell you that you have to represent x% of the time, or that you MUST do guild missions every time we say so, or that you must talk in discord each time you log in, etc... The only time representing is needed is when --we-- do things that require it. We will not tell you one thing and do another.

We are looking to fill our raid spots with people who want to get into this content. Veteran, new or keen, all welcome.

It's okay if you've never done a Raid in GW2. I don't think many of us have either (I know some of us haven't even seen one at all... cough cough me!!!), and that's perfectly okay. Always a fun experience figuring thiongs out together and having stories to tell afterwards.

If Larsen's Biscuits is something that will suites you as a guild, then... apply NOW. Message here on this forum post and/or in-game to: Arimir.5864

Hey, Arimir. I'm interesting I'm joining your guild as a raider. I'm in WA and play mostly Support based classes but i'm happy to flex. I don't have any GW2 raiding exp but I've got Heroic Prog experience from back in my WoW days. Look forward to hearing back from you. IGN: CoolGuyWhat.6875

@Coolguywhat.6875 said:Hey, Arimir. I'm interesting I'm joining your guild as a raider. I'm in WA and play mostly Support based classes but i'm happy to flex. I don't have any GW2 raiding exp but I've got Heroic Prog experience from back in my WoW days. Look forward to hearing back from you. IGN: CoolGuyWhat.6875

Hello @Coolguywhat.6875. thank you messaging. Sincerely appreciate it. I will /ginivite you when I log in next :)Sounds like we're going we're going to have some fun exploring this, and laughing at each others "I stood in bad" moments!

Hello! Returner from/in Malaysia (GMT +8) looking for a guild that is active around my evenings. I’m a rusty fractal-er (now I just run T1/T2’s) and was carried through raid 2 or 3 times. While I can no longer commit to raiding regularly, I’d love to join you as 1 extra body to learn raids!I main condi-FB, and is currently gearing support FB.(I enjoy Holo, Support Tempest and Druid/SB but they’re not fully geared in asc.)Up for all and any pve content + guild missions, I anticipate your reply!

@Cold.8271 said:Hello! Returner from/in Malaysia (GMT +8) looking for a guild that is active around my evenings. I’m a rusty fractal-er (now I just run T1/T2’s) and was carried through raid 2 or 3 times. While I can no longer commit to raiding regularly, I’d love to join you as 1 extra body to learn raids!I main condi-FB, and is currently gearing support FB.(I enjoy Holo, Support Tempest and Druid/SB but they’re not fully geared in asc.)Up for all and any pve content + guild missions, I anticipate your reply!

Hi @Cold.8271, Thank you for messaging. Sincerely appreciate it. I will /ginivite you when I log in next :) No worries at having real life commitments and being rusty, or not having asc gear - something we can work on together :)