Do any stat(s) affect auras?

VDAC.2137

I may be searching the wrong things, but I have not been able to find an answer. Are auras shares with your allies considered boons and thus improved with boon duration? Or are they something else entirely? I wish to optimize my tempest healer and I’m not sure how much concentration would add, whether I should stick with mostly Magi or swap in some Harrier’s or even Diviner’s gear.

Thank you! :)

No, Auras are not affected by boon duration, they are considered buffs, not boons, just like any other buff on any class. What is affected though are the boons you get from traits that improve Auras.

Edit: They can't be stacked in duration either, new Auras replace the old of the same type.

@Auburner.6945 said:No, Auras are not affected by boon duration, they are considered buffs, not boons, just like any other buff on any class. What is affected though are the boons you get from traits that improve Auras.

Edit: They can't be stacked in duration either, new Auras replace the old of the same type.

Thank you! That makes sense. The duration of the aura itself would not be effected by concentration nor expertise, but if the aura also applies booms or conditions, these could be increased.