Griffon Mount requirements. No sir, I don't like them.

The god's honest truth of it is that I am a reprobate. The idea of starting my own group to get these group tasks done makes me sick to my stomach. Sweaty palms.

I would like to have a griffon mount, but the requirements to get it involve me putting myself "out there" which I find terrifying.

I know it is a silly response, but there it is.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you on NA server? There’s literally a bounty train going right now. All you have to do is join that group and ask for Facet and they’ll do it eventually. There’s absolutely no reason to be afraid. All the group contents for griffon are the most casual of group contents. Nobody will demand anything of you. Just join, ask for Facet, then pew pew.

@"Spamwagon.1972" said:Honestly - I HATE the requirements to acquire the griffon mount. I don't want to do them, and frankly - I won't, EVER do them.Nobody is forcing you to do anything. The fact that you will "never" do them just means you will never get the reward. If you've made your mind up, just accept that fact and move on.However, I would like the advantages of a griffon mount, and would be happy to pay real money to get them. Please offer the griffon mount on the real money transaction store for whatever you feel is an appropriate price. I am certain that many people would appreciate it.

I hopefully speak for many others in saying that making this a quick-buy aspect would be frankly insulting to those who wanted and acquired the mount the regular way. The Gem store should predominantly address convenience and aesthetics, as many would agree, and not interfere too drastically with the mechanics of the game or make ingame rewards more trivial by adding an option to bypass regular methods of acquisition. Yes, of course there are certain purchasable items which cross that line, but that's not a valid reason to continue down that path.

Let me reiterate - I will NEVER..... NEVER do the current requirements for the griffon mount.Perhaps a better way of wording this would be to consider what we actually have here. It is an ingame mount from a series of quests and adventures culminating in a reward which many felt was worthy of their efforts. Obviously I appreciate that you may not see it the same way, but the griffon achievements were highly enjoyable to complete for many players, so much so, that I made sure to finish them on an alt account. If you approach it with a mindset that it's designed to be fun with a pinch of challenge, not a chore, you may actually enjoy yourself.NEVER. It actually makes me angry.The good news is that there is another flying mount being introduced to the game with the next episode release. On the whole, there is no need to get upset about such trivial things, it's just an optional aspect of the game without which you are not limited in what you can achieve.

@Julischka Bean.7491 said:

@Hugheszie.6291 said:Entitled player is entitled. At best, bloody childish.

It's not even hard, follow a youtube video.

I got my Griffon in a couple of hours of play.

Yes, but I bet a wooden nickel that you are a young whippersnapper with young whippersnapper reflexes :)

I'm beyond my twenties now with a full time job and a home to look after.

It's easy to get, it's just a game. Like i said, couple hours of play.

Hell, I'll run you through it with you if you want.