Desert BL cheat

zengara.8301

You can apparently still cheat, Baruch Bay players have captured almost the whole map by using the mount jumping on towers/keeps and then used the mesmer to portal them in, they could not capture air because people was defending it when they decided to jump in. I am not going into details of how it they did it, but it is basically a dodge/jump for mounts. Please fix it Arena Net.

@steki.1478 said:You can get into most desert* towers/keeps without mount, mesmer can do that job by itself, mirage specifically.

Basically it's an issue for at least 2 years.

Yeah, but this group literally went into all the towers/keeps while abusing the mounts capability to jump over air (I did not directly see how they got into the other towers/keeps, but no walls/gates down or sieges around blue spawn tower while they were attacking lord) in large numbers. And they have recently tried to fix the mount, so might be something to look for fixing

Actually I have seen the ability of mounts to …..double jump while in midair at HIGHER elevations. I seen it several times at SMC on the south side. You know how the ground kinda heads down hill. At the higher elevation, I saw mounts jumping into the air, but then...jump still while not directly on the ground. I'm not even sure how it was done, because NOBODY is admitting how they did it in the first place.