Berserker: Adrenaline deficit

YuiRS.8129

I think this is the biggest problem with Berserker at the moment. It's not the only problem, but having to waste Berserker's Stance or take Signet of Fury just so you can get access to your class's main mechanic feels like a fundamental flaw. I think that Rage skills should still be giving Adrenaline when out of Berserk mode. The Warrior has a lot of Adrenaline generating tools, but they all compete with other vital skills/traits, and we always have to weigh them against just picking Spellbreaker.

Also, did you people know you have to land the Berserker activation AoE attack to proc the 3-stange burst passives? Cut us some slack Anet lol

I agree, playing around with the new berserker feels very clunky, regardless which other trees I spec I always feel adren starved. Axe/Axe with axe master gives me just enough but then holeee glass. I also don't like feeling like I have to wait to use my rage skills until in berserk to make berserk last as long as possible because I probly won't have enough adren to pop it again even when it comes off that long cd. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet, but I also dislike the new arc divider... feels like the animation takes forever and I'm a sitting duck.

@YuiRS.8129 said:Also, did you people know you have to land the Berserker activation AoE attack to proc the 3-stange burst passives? Cut us some slack Anet lol

You mean Berserker's Power?Did you know that this trait requires you since June 2015 to hit with burst skill in order to procc it? Why should it work different with Berserk Mode activation?

@Miellyn.6847 said:

@YuiRS.8129 said:Also, did you people know you have to land the Berserker activation AoE attack to proc the 3-stange burst passives? Cut us some slack Anet lol

You mean Berserker's Power?Did you know that this trait requires you since June 2015 to hit with burst skill in order to procc it? Why should it work different with Berserk Mode activation?

dont need to hit with longbow, just need to get the cast off uninterrupted. should be the same here i feel