Warrior Arc Divider is bugged.

Vieux P.1238

@"Blocki.4931" said:I love living in the world where "Berserker is absolute trash" and "Berserker is absolutely broken pls fix" can exist at the same time

Today i learned:

I doesnt matter how many drawbacks a build has.If it just does one thing better then others, it needs to be nerfed ASAP.

List of negativs:

• No Burst while not in B-Form
  • Minus 300 Thoughness
  • Traits only work in B-Form
  • Needs 30 Adrenalin to become playable
  • You must waste a Adrenalin filling Skill to make it playable
  • B-Form can be interupted
  • 12 Seconds of downtime of 100% uselessnes.
  • Rage Skills are bad
  • If you cant kill someone in B-Form, you are basicaly dead.

Positivs:

• It does dmg.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Warscythes.9307 said:

@"Velimere.7685" said:
oWMk0JQ.png
Arc Divider is fine, guys!

Well that says it all & proof i don't know what i'm talking about. Sorry for the inconvenience. hehe..:P

That's 2 arc dividers, the skill does a kitten ton of damage but is not 60k amount of damage.

You could do the same thing with soul spiral if you could cast it twice like you can sec divider.

People contained about it too right after the onslaught buff but those complaints lasted like a week before people learned to counter it. I suspect this will be no different.

I see this as three separate issues: evade, block (without signet of might) and damage. We can argue damage and berserker principles/viability all day long but the other two issues would be bugs worthy of hotfix if they are true.

I'd expect it's easy to test whether it can't be evaded, or can't be blocked without signet of might (yes I'm aware of the utility). I have no GW2 this week but if a pair of helpful people test this out they can literally save so much hassle on this thread.

PS what I'm getting at is video would help immensely

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 said:I see this as three separate issues: evade, block (without signet of might) and damage. We can argue damage and berserker principles/viability all day long but the other two issues would be bugs worthy of hotfix if they are true.

I'd expect it's easy to test whether it can't be evaded, or can't be blocked without signet of might (yes I'm aware of the utility). I have no GW2 this week but if a pair of helpful people test this out they can literally save so much hassle on this thread.

PS what I'm getting at is video would help immensely

Fine~If a video isn't up of someone being able to dodge arc divider by tonight, I will go make it myself.

@"Velimere.7685" said:oWMk0JQ.pngArc Divider is fine, guys!

lol, you wait for an enemy player to let himself put loads of vulnerability, let you get to 30 adrenaline points, raise the power and let him hit twice with arc divider? If we rely on the numbers that can be done to static golems in, anyway there would be other things even more broken

@Nekromalistik.7045 said:

@"Velimere.7685" said:
oWMk0JQ.png

lol, you wait for an enemy player to let himself put loads of vulnerability, let you get to 30 adrenaline points, raise the power and let him hit twice with arc divider? If we rely on the numbers that can be done to static golems in, anyway there would be other things even more broken

That kind of dmg should never exist neither under advantageous conditions

People saying Berserker is OP.

OMEGALUL.

The only thing that it is op against is ele because it's even more garbo and inconsistent than Berserker. Any decent class is either out-kiting it or spamming weakness or cc'ing it. Move along folks, clearly you haven't been in gw2 long enough to know most AOE goes through walls.

@Kolly.9872 said:

@"Velimere.7685" said:
oWMk0JQ.png

So a Warrior Axe 5 shouldn't be able to hit the same numbers either, right? Or is it justified because "it has a longer cast"? One screenshot under perfect conditions on a target that doesn't move means nothing at all.

@Kolly.9872 said:

@"Velimere.7685" said:
oWMk0JQ.png

The only way to get these numbers would be with an enemy that was practically a stone, and in that case, there are many more cases with classes that do even more damage...

We all know why it deals 65kdamage. Cause ist fully glassy so just stun him or do good Damage on him and he will be useless as shit. So i would'nt call it broken….. . I mean this is like Fresh air ele doing high dps but die in less than 5 seconds….. . It allready seems fine balanced to me :)

@Pati.2438 said:We all know why it deals 65kdamage. Cause ist fully glassy so just stun him or do good Damage on him and he will be useless as kitten. So i would'nt call it broken….. . I mean this is like Fresh air ele doing high dps but die in less than 5 seconds….. . It allready seems fine balanced to me :)

Oh yeah, it's fully glassy zerk style. & yet still remains tanky & sustainably as hell. Can you say that for mesmers & thieves?

@"Vieux P.1238" said:Can you say that for mesmers-

yes.

& thieves?

no.

& yet still remains tanky & sustainably as hell.

Also no false premises. zerker isn't "sustainy" at all. It was glass before and it's even more glass now because they yanked adrenal health and 300 toughness out of it baseline, and if they nerf rampage even more so.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

@"Vieux P.1238" said:Can you say that for mesmers-

yes.

& thieves?

no.

& yet still remains tanky & sustainably as hell.

Also no false premises. zerker isn't "sustainy" at all. It was glass before and it's even more glass now because they yanked adrenal health and 300 toughness out of it baseline, and if they nerf rampage even more so.

Both Thieves & mesmer on zerky builds are glassy as well. But besides dodges & evades there not tanky like warrior on a zerky build is. Atm warrior can dish it out and sustain condis as well dps when well played. & even there... no need to well play it. But i'm still having issues with the attacks going threw evades & walls & dodges.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

besides dodges & evades there not tanky like warrior-

The raw numbers say that warriors on the surface are tankier of course, but you must also consider evade/immune/interrupt/block potential when you are weighing sustain. Thief and mesmer both have those in spades.

Full glass thief, however, is less viable than mes because of its abysmally small health pool.

Atm warrior can dish it out and sustain condis as well dps when well played.

Both mesmer and thief can do this. They are significantly more brittle than spellbreakers and soulbeasts atm.

But i'm still having issues with the attacks going threw evades & walls & dodges.

The attack will go through walls because it is a cleave, not a projectile.

We can look into the attack going through your evades. Would you mind linking a video of this happening?

besides dodges & evades there not tanky like warrior-

The raw numbers say that warriors on the surface are tankier of course, but you must also consider evade/immune/interrupt/block potential when you are weighing sustain. Thief and mesmer both have those in spades.

Full glass thief, however, is less viable than mes because of its abysmally small health pool.

Atm warrior can dish it out and sustain condis as well dps when well played.

Both mesmer and thief can do this. They are significantly more brittle than spellbreakers and soulbeasts atm.

But i'm still having issues with the attacks going threw evades & walls & dodges.

The attack will go through walls because it is a cleave, not a projectile.

We can look into the attack going through your evades. Would you mind linking a video of this happening?

Ok i think i got why evade don't work. On my mesmer, f4 & eveades seems not anoth time to evade Arc divider. I think thief evades don't have that problem. Not tested yet, can't confirm. I can't record it cuz i dont have OBS installed. To much lag.

@Vieux P.1238 said:Ok i think i got why evade don't work. On my mesmer, f4 & eveades seems not anoth time to evade Arc divider. I think thief evades don't have that problem. Not tested yet, can't confirm. I can't record it cuz i dont have OBS installed. To much lag.

If that's the case, you need to relab your dodge timing. As of March 2019, mirages now dodge for the same amount of time as other professions. (0.75 seconds.)As you said, you always have distortion on F4 to cover any timing flubs.

@Vieux P.1238 said:Ok i think i got why evade don't work. On my mesmer, f4 & eveades seems not anoth time to evade Arc divider. I think thief evades don't have that problem. Not tested yet, can't confirm. I can't record it cuz i dont have OBS installed. To much lag.

If that's the case, you need to relab your dodge timing. As of March 2019, mirages now dodge for the same amount of time as other professions. (0.75 seconds.)As you said, you always have distortion on F4 to cover any timing flubs.

Yeah makes no sense to use dodge+f4 just to cover it all. Redundant & ridiculous.

Here, I went and labbed it. you can avoid the whole thing with one dodge and a blink~

You can also blurred frenzy since you can use skills while dodging, scepter block the last hit if the warrior hasnt popped might signet, blind them if they havent used zerker stance, illusionary wave them out of the last hit, etc.

Its not bugged.

@Vieux P.1238 said:Yeah makes no sense to use dodge+f4 just to cover it all. Redundant & ridiculous.

????

Dodge skills that deal damage to you or die?

@"Vieux P.1238" said:It's radius attack now goes threw wall's with massive op damage that can't be blocked or evaded. Damage goes threw no matter what & you die.It need's to be fixed.

1. Every untargeted AoE goes though walls.
  2. It can be evaded.
  3. It can be interrupted.
  4. Even if it was bugged, this is the only thing that makes berserker playable in pvp at all. "Nerf it into oblivion" really?