Hammer Herald- Backbreaker- Channeling My Inner Grawl [vid]

Justine.6351

@Kenshu.3825 said:Last Video? Nooooooooooooooo ?? Are you gonna be done with Gw2 also? Hope not. Been watching your videos for a long time!!!!

I don't play much anymore already. The fights that I have fought, I have been fighting for years and the fights that I find boring (vs boon/sustain bunkers) have only been growing in frequency. I play a glass cannon because its the only real way to end a fight in a reasonable time without drooling on the keyboard playing a facetank build myself. It sucks fighting against a subpar player in a fight lasting longer than it should have because they play sustain bunkers while you deal more damage, take less damage, actively break more stuns, have most of your cc being useless because lol perma stab all to end up dying in the end. When people complain about deadeyes/theives I just laugh a little knowing that those are the fights I like to take as I am fighting active mechanics not passive ones and tanky health bars. I don't mean to complain, I just wanted to explain where I am at because I do think its cool to make vids.

Oh and,Ty for Watching ;-)

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Probably my last vid. Just don't feel like hunting for music anymore.

I watch 'em with the sound off, so don't let that stop you.

Also, those 2 guys were likely just trying to get their daily done by capping the sentry....and you went and gank them from around the hill with yer big mean hammer... :skull:

-50 Karma

Had to show one last red ring free drop the hammer ;-)And the no rank guy, well that was like his 3rd attempt to +1 me but kept running from 1v1, all is fair. The gloves have really come off for me the past few months because it's that behavior I have to fight each time I roaming.