Make Vampiric Presence capable of striking multiple targets at once with seperate CDs per target.

killfil.3472

only reason i say no i s because i feel like this would be an issue just like the old epidemic was. Would be causing issues some where along the lines with the back end. Having 1 cd per owner is not that bad having each owner place a cd on each person they strike / are in combat with could present a problem in large numbers.

I would like to see Vampiric Presence (major master) replace Vampiric (minor master).

This would free up a new major master slot which could be called "blood scent".

Blood scent: increases the neco's damage against bleeding foes by 10% and the necro gains 1% life force every time a bleed deals damage to an enemy within a range of 600 (Also works while in shroud)

@"James.1065" said:I would like to see Vampiric Presence (major master) replace Vampiric (minor master).

Blood scent: increases the neco's damage against bleeding foes by 10% and the necro gains 1% life force every time a bleed deals damage to an enemy within a range of 600 (Also works while in shroud)

None of the aura traits are free for anyone. More damage is boring for the support trait line.

Also. You idea is OP unless it had an ICD or only triggers one regardless if targets bleeding.

@Sigmoid.7082 said:

@"James.1065" said:I would like to see Vampiric Presence (major master) replace Vampiric (minor master).

None of the aura traits are free for anyone. More damage is boring for the support trait line.

Also. You idea is OP unless it had an ICD or only triggers one regardless if targets bleeding.

Considering the super lack-luster figures of Vampiric Precense in terms of both damage and heals combined with the current internal CD there is no reason not to move it to a minor level.

@James.1065 said:

@James.1065 said:I would like to see Vampiric Presence (major master) replace Vampiric (minor master).

Considering the super lack-luster figures of Vampiric Precense in terms of both damage and heals combined with the current internal CD there is no reason not to move it to a minor level.

That isn't how it works though. An unique aura will never be a passive e of a trait line. Will ways be s choice and have an opportunity cost.