Alpine Border Bay converting to Underwater?

Mordayn.6198

@"KeyOrion.9506" said:So...they do have 24" Diameter posting logs on those docks. I suspected as much.

You'd think there'd be more degradation after near 7 years of water log and numerous head butts by players and sharks though. I wonder who Anets lumber guy is, I need him for my backyard fence!

@"joneirikb.7506" said:New tactivator incoming, "Flood", force the entire keep to be water combat, the new ultimate defensive tactivator.

If I were a defender, that tactivator would make me abandon my efforts, so I'm not sure how effective it would actually be. @#$%*&g hate underwater combat.

@Optimator.3589 said:

@"joneirikb.7506" said:New tactivator incoming, "Flood", force the entire keep to be water combat, the new ultimate defensive tactivator.

If I were a defender, that tactivator would make me abandon my efforts, so I'm not sure how effective it would actually be. @#$%*&g hate underwater combat.

Pfft.... just imagine the fun of an entire enemy zerg in lords room suddenly turned into underwater, half of them not even having underwter weapon, and the other half in green level 40 weapons. Getting slaughtered by the lord because he naturally works :)

It would be a defender popcorn and beer moment!

@joneirikb.7506 said:

@joneirikb.7506 said:New tactivator incoming, "Flood", force the entire keep to be water combat, the new ultimate defensive tactivator.

Pfft.... just imagine the fun of an entire enemy zerg in lords room suddenly turned into underwater, half of them not even having underwter weapon, and the other half in green level 40 weapons. Getting slaughtered by the lord because he naturally works :)

if you really think that would happen, you would be disappointed.

@joneirikb.7506 said:

@joneirikb.7506 said:New tactivator incoming, "Flood", force the entire keep to be water combat, the new ultimate defensive tactivator.

If a zerg wipes twice on that way, they dont deserve to flip a camp