Boonbeast

Jugglemonkey.8741

@Lociaz.4027 said:

@"Weasel.9684" said:You literally don’t.You leave...

You can beat it!So basically play careful and use sigil of absorbtion while having D/P equipped. And play Staff Daredevil. Here is one example/proof.

(Inc shout out for PREV Guild!)Respect from me!

At end you can see I'm facing a great SoulBeast that know how to play it great.

And in my opinion/wish is that they will be nerfed next patch hopefully...

Enjoy!

not wanting to bash you but, you call that a good boonbeast?brown bear and longbow, you know how we call those? bearbows...a meme

the other duels were all vs the same bronze major rank dude., a fairly new player considering the low rank

@melandru.3876 said:

You can beat it!So basically play careful and use sigil of absorbtion while having D/P equipped. And play Staff Daredevil. Here is one example/proof.

Enjoy!

not wanting to bash you but, you call that a good boonbeast?brown bear and longbow, you know how we call those? bearbows...a meme

the other duels were all vs the same bronze major rank dude., a fairly new player considering the low rank

Ok ... Such salt. Go face PERV guild...

@Lociaz.4027 said:

Enjoy!

salt?boonbeast is only called boonbeast because of the "boons" lolthis is just a random soulbeast build with eagle and brown bear even the pets are mediocre at best

could be owl and smokescalecould be owl and siamoth

zero boons from petszero stealth besides a reflectable longbow 3zero mobility

everything a "boonbeast" has this build was lacking, if you call that salt then you have not much experience on boonbeastnot once did this soulbeast had more then 3 stacks of might, how do you plan on killing something on a bruiser build if you can't put any form of pressurenot once did this soulbeast land a propper cc connect, because his weaponsets and pets don't allow him hence mediocre at best

and i have fought perv many times, i'm on desolation so we were in the same tier time after time, for your info

edit: and i probably have fought you, last matchup even you are on sfr right, not sure what guild tag it was but i really think you were that daredevil/scrapper from the five guild tag (your playstyle is simmilar) i had you like 3 times on my core war third time you didn't even let me stomp you boohoo unlucky dc, or ragequit..unknown

• 2 weeks later...

@melandru.3876 said:

Enjoy!

salt?boonbeast is only called boonbeast because of the "boons" lolthis is just a random soulbeast build with eagle and brown bear even the pets are mediocre at best

could be owl and smokescalecould be owl and siamoth

zero boons from petszero stealth besides a reflectable longbow 3zero mobility

everything a "boonbeast" has this build was lacking, if you call that salt then you have not much experience on boonbeastnot once did this soulbeast had more then 3 stacks of might, how do you plan on killing something on a bruiser build if you can't put any form of pressurenot once did this soulbeast land a propper cc connect, because his weaponsets and pets don't allow him hence mediocre at best

and i have fought perv many times, i'm on desolation so we were in the same tier time after time, for your info

edit: and i probably have fought you, last matchup even you are on sfr right, not sure what guild tag it was but i really think you were that daredevil/scrapper from the five guild tag (your playstyle is simmilar) i had you like 3 times on my core war third time you didn't even let me stomp you boohoo unlucky dc, or ragequit..unknown

I don't think it's me, cus I don't rage quit and it's really hard that a warrior can beat me on my thief, I even beating top tier players on my Thief.