Berserker is very bad, im a warrior main

KhainPride.3987

@cryorion.9532 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:i see all those ppl bringing up how great berserker is, because its gs primal burst is soooo awesome.....isnt it sad, that thats the only really awesome thing about a WHOLE specc. a single skill ?

Yes. It is sad. Decapitate is also good, but the best thing on this rework is Arc Divider. Almost everything else feels worse than before. The spec is missing something and it is not core bursts.

I like the trade offs for Berserker but it is indeed missing something, it needs to not have all Berserk duration extensions tied only to Rage skills. Be it trait or baseline for Berserk, it should be; if you strike someone while berserk you gain a additional second of Berserk, but give it a Icd of 1s so multi hits don't instantly = permanent Berserk Mode. Another path would be; successfully hitting primal burst skills extends Berserk for 3s. Also Berserk should count as consuming 3 bars of adrenaline regardless if the AoE attack hits anything or not.

I think you guys are on to something. I think the rage skills should reduce the cd when out of berserk and increase duration in berserk so you will have to pick do i want longer berserk or do i want berserk now, the reduction probably would not be as long as the increase but long enough. That would remove the feeling of waste when using rage skills out of berserk.