[EU] - The Orchid Circle

Opal.9341

Hey there Traveller!

Assuming you are looking for the guild and not a guild, please read on carefully:

Would you be happy to be greeted by a small but friendly crowd on guild chat when you come online and say „Hi there!” and in turn be bidden farewell when saying „Goodbye!”?

Would you relish spending three and a half hours in a dungeon just for kicks chattering away with guildies not using any of the usual skips and shortcuts just to get the chill when you finally defeat the boss?

Would you count it as an enjoyable experience running two paralel Fractal groups on the same voice channel, utterly confusing one another?

Do you seek a social place where they share non-game related things as well (like recipes, pets and serious tea vs coffee discussions) rather than just an LFG tool extension?

If you would answer the above mostly with a yes or at least with a tentative shrug then do carry on:

The Orchid Circle is a Social Guild on EU mostly focusing on being the friendly place for its members where they start out on their adventures alone or with others. We mostly focus on PvE content.We do not do regular raids nor consider ourselves a hardcore guild, we do tend to enjoy dungeons and Fractals on various tiers. We encourage usage of both guild chat and discord as a communication tool even if you are not actively doing group content and looking for great people who in a guild look for more a "local pub" than a "fast food restaurant" type of experience.

We are looking for people who are seeking a smaller, social guild. Who are not shy to play together with guildies. Who also actively want to play together with guildies and pull together people. Who don’t mind using Discord either on Voice or to keep contact outside the game.

If you are interested in more information you can check us out on our Discord Server (-we are temporarily closed for applications at the moment-) where you can also ask questions or request Candidate status if you agree with the rules and information posted there and happy to subject yourself to our (totally non-invasive) selection process.

Travel safe and wishing all the best in finding that perfect place wherever it may be!ZRIJo31.jpg

• 1 month later...

Some recent feedbacks from our guildies (we are currently open to people looking for something like above):"Evening events are great! I love how organized they are. Also the community is great overall. No drama which is a big plus, and from what I understand it's likely from the average age of the members being quite higher than the usual"

"Events and activity are superb. I do really think the guild is supportive and caring, and that's all I could ask for."

"I don't want pink uniforms. Orange ones would be way cooler. That's all."

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...