The Game Vault Awaits

16 eggs left and I guess they will be there awhile.Went in with my old account on that site got

Error!

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.3) A key has already been assigned to you.

Thought well I would really like to have a egg atleast to have something to show for it,Created a new account

Error!

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.3) A key has already been assigned to you.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Zexanima.7851" said:They are out? What, did the elves that flip the bit on the database for "you have this outfit now" go on strike? Come on now Anet, it's bad enough you region locked the promotion.

Maybe they mistyped and it's an anti-motion ;) , just like the bubble tea one was? :s

I already own the outfit but still don't see the logic in region-locking virtual goods.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Zexanima.7851" said:They are out? What, did the elves that flip the bit on the database for "you have this outfit now" go on strike? Come on now Anet, it's bad enough you region locked the promotion.

Maybe they mistyped and it's an anti-motion ;) , just like the bubble tea one was? :s

I already own the outfit but still don't see the logic in region-locking virtual goods.

There is no reason for it. If they sold the outfit on the store, then sure, it has value and there is a reason for creating a virtual 'limit' because then everyone one they give away devalues the outfit for them as it'll be less they can sell (though I still don't agree with that kind of giveaway from a big company, they can handle the profit hit). However they don't sell it in the gem store, so it's not worth anything to them, it's just an artificially exclusive item they are trying to use for promoting another company and baiting people into giving out their personal information to said company. It's just a scummy business thing, the kind of thing gamers now days despise seeing companies do.

@Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:

This promotion provides different kinds of prizes depending on where you you live, because of the way our partner Alienware built it (the Dell part of this is not available outside of the US). European players are able to grab a Miniature Egg if they register to Alienware Arena. We're working on promotions that will be available to our European players later.

What about Canada?

As for the Miniature egg, it's kinda worthless. if it was a guaranteed to unlock a mini we don't already have at least….

@Linken.6345 said:16 eggs left and I guess they will be there awhile.Went in with my old account on that site got

Error!

Thought well I would really like to have a egg atleast to have something to show for it,Created a new account

Error!

Yeh i had the same here so silly

This was such a scam.By the time Anet's email got to me, the outfits were gone and the egg code wouldn't work for me. There were several left, but not available for me? I live in NA, so it shouldn't have been an issue.Point being - ANET - you're asking people to sign up for third-party sites to get in-game rewards THAT ARE NEVER AVAILABLE! All of these marketing ploys are turning out to be scams - the Kung Fu Tea was just as bad. Now another company has my email and info, and this has only been a waste of my time.

How does it even work? I just registered on the website, alienware, no infos here, how am I supposed to receive any of the gifts? Codes? KungFu tea was easier for me.Ah welp I have a message on giveaways egg page: All out! There are no more keys left in this giveaway!AH and I'm in EU.... welp never heard of the promo, so welp too late I guess sad and stupid... Scam? Dunno, maybe what is sure, another chance for hackers to stole your datas. Europe exists.