BUG Swipe

alejandro.2093

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Nice! I bought ESO last week after reading the patch, wasn't just this patch but but the culmination of past patches destroying thief plus maybe burnout since thief has garbage build diversity last few yrs. Been enjoying ESO alot but the pvp players are pretty hardcore compared to me so be a while before I'll attempt to join the pvp scene lol

i think meta builds for cyrodiil require some kind of dlc btw. or atleast ESO plus. i've tried my 2 year old magsorc build seemed not so OP anymore. somethin changed with meta so google a little. if u've just started ESO oh hell yea it will take time for sure. but that's whats fun bout ESO. it isnt so casual. it gets quite hardcore but when u get there.. it feels rewrding. gl with ESO i love that game but i just cant get over their performance and latency issues in cyrodiil.

@Dave.6819 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Nice! I bought ESO last week after reading the patch, wasn't just this patch but but the culmination of past patches destroying thief plus maybe burnout since thief has garbage build diversity last few yrs. Been enjoying ESO alot but the pvp players are pretty hardcore compared to me so be a while before I'll attempt to join the pvp scene lol

i think meta builds for cyrodiil require some kind of dlc btw. or atleast ESO plus. i've tried my 2 year old magsorc build seemed not so OP anymore. somethin changed with meta so google a little. if u've just started ESO oh hell yea it will take time for sure. but that's whats fun bout ESO. it isnt so casual. it gets quite hardcore but when u get there.. it feels rewrding. gl with ESO i love that game but i just cant get over their performance and latency issues in cyrodiil.

One thing that's a breath of fresh air is actually getting decent drops from rando enemies lol where as right now in gw2 feels like I need to fovevents etc to get anything other than garbage lol. I'm definitely gonna pve for a while to gry used to the mechanics etc. I wish thief in gw2 could crouch and hide from enemies and sneak up on them in that manner,robbing houses helps the role play as well lol. Hopefully they'll fix their perfomance issue in cryodill sometime so u can come back and enjoy it.

How is this not a nerf?

The mechanic should have changed from steal and we lose stolen abilities, like reapers lost core shroud and gained reaper shroud (different abilities). Deadeyes Mark is a differnt ability (tradeoff).

There is no way this is anything but a nerf. This "trade" is useless when anyone can 1-2 shot you or peg you to death with ranged before you can do anything. Staff ain't this gap closing maching.

It needs to be a completely different skill that makes sense with daredevils. We could already be unblockable. It's 4 years too late...and if you had done it 4 years ago, we still would have raised hell.

Forever, and ever decap and +1 bots. Beep boop booopoty decapped...mission complete.

THIEF THIEF DECAP! OMG How you DIED? WHY you mid? RES ME!

Guess it's off to ESO to kitten up some mud crabs with my nightblade.

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:How is this not a nerf?

The mechanic should have changed from steal and we lose stolen abilities, like reapers lost core shroud and gained reaper shroud (different abilities). Deadeyes Mark is a differnt ability (tradeoff).

There is no way this is anything but a nerf. This "trade" is useless when anyone can 1-2 shot you or peg you to death with ranged before you can do anything. Staff ain't this gap closing maching.

It needs to be a completely different skill that makes sense with daredevils. We could already be unblockable. It's 4 years too late...and if you had done it 4 years ago, we still would have raised hell.

Forever, and ever decap and +1 bots. Beep boop booopoty decapped...mission complete.

Lmao thats exactly what I'm doin

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:How is this not a nerf?

Lmao thats exactly what I'm doin

I would be playing ESO if their Cyrodil servers weren't garbage.

Is there a reddit thread? I don't think as many people read the forums here as they do there. More eye traffic...

From 3 years ago lolhttps://reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3vtoeb/is_daredevil_really_as_bad_as_people_make_it_out/

the daredevil traitline ....."its still just Acrobatics 2.0, which is bad for an elite"

and swipe is windows vista or ME