Fire Aura bugged - video proof. (Edit)

sephiroth.4217

The leap IS bugged but not in the aura combo its effected by movement speed + and - to an silly effect. It seems fire aura is not an aura atm. Shame anet not rushing to fix this but i guess its realty not that important for the game (ele is a weak class that not as max min played any more as well as aura them self are more or less a side note to the ele class so weak or the weak hehe).

@Jski.6180 said:The leap IS bugged but not in the aura combo its effected by movement speed + and - to an silly effect. It seems fire aura is not an aura atm. Shame anet not rushing to fix this but i guess its realty not that important for the game (ele is a weak class that not as max min played any more as well as aura them self are more or less a side note to the ele class so weak or the weak hehe).

Ah, you mean when affected by chill and crippled? Yeah, that is a really big disappointment.

@Jski.6180 said:The leap IS bugged but not in the aura combo its effected by movement speed + and - to an silly effect. It seems fire aura is not an aura atm. Shame anet not rushing to fix this but i guess its realty not that important for the game (ele is a weak class that not as max min played any more as well as aura them self are more or less a side note to the ele class so weak or the weak hehe).

Ele isn't a weak class...But this bug needs to be adressed