Do chronomancer buffs help ranger pets?

Joseph.6578

@Joseph.6578 said:Thanks for the answers. It would appear ANET did it deliberately. How could they do a few and miss the rest? Pets seem to have given them difficulty since day 1.

Quickness was not always a boon. Pets that were implemented after the introduction of the 2015 update or had a quickness interaction since 2012 are affected by quickness. The rest just doe snot have the code for it.They didn't do it deliberately. It's a clear oversight.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@Joseph.6578 said:Thanks for the answers. It would appear ANET did it deliberately. How could they do a few and miss the rest? Pets seem to have given them difficulty since day 1.

Quickness was not always a boon. Pets that were implemented after the introduction of the 2015 update or had a quickness interaction since 2012 are affected by quickness. The rest just doe snot have the code for it.They didn't do it deliberately. It's a clear oversight.

You seem to differ with the link posted above by Lazze. If the link is correct, both devourers and spiders date back to launch, well before HoT arrived.I asked the question hoping for a crisp yes or no and I'd not have to measure my Jacarunda and Ibooga, which came well after HoT, so did they just lose the HoT template or what when PoF was created?

@Joseph.6578 said:

You seem to differ with the link posted above by Lazze. If the link is correct, both devourers and spiders date back to launch, well before HoT arrived.I asked the question hoping for a crisp yes or no and I'd not have to measure my Jacarunda and Ibooga, which came well after HoT, so did they just lose the HoT template or what when PoF was created?

Some pets had quickness available since 2012 and others never had the code for it.Because quickness was not a boon this was not an issue. But because it is now and you can share it with your pet, this is an issue.

Thats the crisp answer I can give you:

Most pets that came afterwards that did not rely on previous pet families should be affected by quickness.